Repair | Hitoshi Shinsou x Reader x Shoto Todoroki

AN: At this point, I'm kind of experimenting with different ships. I literally got these two names using a random name picker, then came up with a scenario, and yeah! It's short (2k words).
SO! This "project" will be called Random Ships! I throw names into a name picker, it picks two characters and then I write a scenario with them and you! This is part 1!
Pronouns: she/her
Length: 2.1k
Warnings: TodoShin (?) + reader

ART IS NOT MINE! I JUST ADDED A FILTER AND WORDS OVER IT!

Summary: Hitoshi and Shoto take care of their overworked girlfriend.

Full Name: (y/f/n)
Quirk: (y/q)
Age: 26
Hero Name: (h/n)

***********

Hitoshi and Shoto knew hero work would keep them busy, this was something they saw and heard about all the time. However, they didn't realize just how busy they'd be. They regretted not being each other's partners and did have plans to change it soon. That way, they'd be able to work together, so they'd see each other often.

Now, that was their plan for being able to see each other, but their third partner wasn't involved. (y/f/n) was even busier than them and worst of all, she didn't live with them. Every two or three days, Hitoshi and Shoto would have a day off and they'd spend it with each other, but (f/n) wasn't around. (f/n) had one or two days out of two weeks off. Both of these days Shoto and Hitoshi were always busy. It was starting to get to both of them. (f/n) or (h/n) was a bit older than them, by about four years, and she'd been a hero longer than them. Her quirk was extremely versatile, therefore, she was always called onto the scene of a crime and was always sent on patrol.

Now, neither of the three had an issue with this, because this is what they'd decided to dedicate their lives to. They wanted to protect people and that's exactly what (h/n) was doing. The only thing that Shoto and Hitoshi hated was how little time they got to spend with (f/n). They loved her and they worried about her all the time and none of their worries were ever squashed. They'd often see her on patrol, usually by running into her on accident. Sometimes, she'd be paired up with them for missions, but for the most part, they'd only get texts from her.

Once a month, they all had a day off together, something that (f/n) always appreciated and they always spent the entire day together. This particular day was actually coming up and both Shoto and Hitoshi were elated, almost impatient. All they wanted to do was hold their (f/n) close to them, breathe in her scent, see her sparking (e/c) eyes, bright smile, and feel that warm atmosphere she carried with her.

"I miss her so much." Hitoshi murmured, burying his face in Shoto's shoulder.

"Me too. But... this is what we agreed to. We've always heard about how (h/n)'s the busiest hero in Japan. She warned us too but we told her we could handle it." They fell in love with her, accepting every last bit of baggage she came with. She had warned them, she told them repeatedly she wouldn't make a good partner, but they accepted it nonetheless. One of the things they really worried about was how they'd no longer be equal in a relationship. Hitoshi and Shoto started dating in their second year of high school, about five years ago. They met and fell in love with (f/n) almost a year and a half ago.

Hitoshi and Shoto knew everything about each other, every little habit and tell, but they'd barely scratched the surface with (f/n). They were together for about 18 months and in that entire time, they'd spent at least 18 days together, give or take a few days. That was the worst part, they'd formally been together for over a year and a half, yet it meant nothing. It didn't feel like a relationship and that's what upset them the most

Though they didn't want to just let go of this. She was also part of their happiness and they didn't want to lose her. They knew it wasn't her fault, they knew what they agreed to, they knew she was trying her best, and they knew she was in love with them too.