chapter eleven

It took 23 minutes for them to wake her up. 

She shrieked and almost fainted again, until I threatened her. 

"So are you going to introduce me or am I going to have to do it myself. Oh and by the way congrats on getting off the cocaine, lsd, weed, and the other crazy drugs you were on. Tell me how did you do it?" I taunted sitting down at the head of the large oak table. 

"Richard, Clark this is Tessa, Tessa this is Richard and Clark." Richard saw my mother in distress and immediately tried to comfort her. 

"Why are they here?" I asked glaring at Richard. 

"Because we live here." Clark answered bravely my head snapping to him inhuman like. 

"What do we have here?" I taunted jumping up from my seat and stalking towards the young boy. "My replacement mother!" I snapped suddenly feeling angry and no longer in the mood for games. 

Richard and Clark visibly froze while my mother's face contorted into one of pure anger. 

"How dare you come back here? How dare you stand in this house and ruin my life once again." My mother got up and began towards me.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." I said backing away. I couldn't kill my mother no matter what. 

"No you deserve this!" She screamed raising her hand to slap me. 

"Someone get her away from me!" I yelled running around the table to get away from her. 

"Awe big girl can't defend herself can she?" Clark once again opened his stupid mouth. 

"Oh I can just watch what I can do to your beloved father." I grinned placing both palms on Richards head and watched as the poison consumed his every fiber. 

"Oh my god Richard!" My mother wailed holding him in her arms crying her eyes out. 

"I'm going to go get my friends if any of you call the police you'll die like rich over here and so will the whole town. Okay? Good." I said in an overly happy voice. 

~•~ 

Greg tied up my mother and the boy in the master bedroom. 

"This is a nice house Tessa." Stephanie commented while running her hands over the marbled counter tops in the kitchen. 

"I barely recognize it." I chuckled humorouslessly. 

"What do you mean?" She asked. 

"The last I knew my mother was a widowed drug addict that could have card less about life, but was too much a coward to do anything about it. This kitchen was straight out of the fifties now it's completely modern and beautiful. I bet you my room isn't even my room anymore." I said slowly growing sad. 

"So your mom was quite a druggie huh?" Sarg said snorting. It really ticked me off. His harsh jerk ass attitude was getting to me. It had been only a few days however I grew to care for the group, except him. 

"Yes." I grit out. 

"Okay why don't we get planning hmm? How many people you thinking Tess?" Elizabeth quickly changed the subject. 

"That sounds like a good idea and there are five." I grabbed an apple out of the basket and ran into the living room laughing manically. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

539 words 

Elizabeth to the side or above depending where you’re reading this.

VOTE 

COMMENT 

FAN ✌