Chapter fifteen

*above/totheside is Tanner who isplayed by Nickbateman wearing tape over his knuckles which is what people do for punching, punching bags which he does in this chaper oops spoiler alert!*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Wimp" Tanner said for the thousandth time when I collapsed after doing a push up.

I was never strong, and being considered a social outcast didn't make me want to be any better than I was. I never thought that if I got stronger I could fight off the bullies or maybe scare them away with my strength.

 "I'm trying at least. I could have just continued on my killing spree and got myself killed." I shrugged sitting cross legged

 "No!" He shouted looking terrified before covering it up and walking towards the punching bag across the room mumbling things like "why did I..." and "Damn her for being so...."

 "Hey sweet pea why the googly eyes at Tanner?" Greg said plopping down next to me.

 "Huh? I don't have 'googly' eyes Greg." I got up from my sitting position grabbed my water bottle and began to head out.

 "Tessa wait!" Greg said groaning as he got up.

 "Yeah?" I asked turning to face him.

 "You’re hanging with me today." He winked snaking his arm around my waist and leading me out of the hotel gym to the elevators.

 "So what are we going to do?" I asked as the elevator doors shut. I could have sworn Beau was glaring at the two of us but he wouldn't have been it must have been a trick of the light.

~~• Later that day •~~

"We did nothing! I don't even know why you’re so mad!" I yelled at Tanner hitting him repeated.

 "Nothing! You did nothing! Then why were you two sleeping together! And why I'm so mad! Tessa your MINE" the way he yelled at me pissed me off.

 "I fell asleep after the movie was over! It was simply innocent sleeping!" I yelled still trying to get Greg out of Tanner's headlock. "And I am not yours. I will never be yours." I spat the last few words at him.

 His grip faltered and Greg was able to get out of the head lock and put Tanner in one.

 "Let him go Greg." I said slightly above a whisper.

 "Wha? But Tessa, he just tried to kill me!" Greg tried to reason.

 "Just let go he obviously doesn't care it's just the stupid bond. He barely even knows me." A lone tear slipped out falling down my face falling to the floor making a tss sound.

 "Tessa" Greg let go and wrapped me in his strong arms. It felt wrong but the comfort was needed.

 "Tessa -” he wasn't even able to get the words out before I spoke:

 "Get out" my voice was cold and void of any emotion. I turned my head into Greg's chest and cried, I cried for the second time that day

~~• Earlier that day •~~

Greg had just dragged me out of the elevator and into his and Tanner's room.

 "This hotel situation sucks." He mumbled pushing what I assume is Tanner's belongings into the corner of the room.

 "It does in the sense I can't get my full revenge yet. I finally figured out who." I face planted into his bed. It smells like really good axe, clean and refreshing.

 "Oooo Who Tess!" Greg giddily jumped over me onto his bed.

 "One of Dominick's friends, Paul." I said remembering the asshole who verbally abused me to the point of full on mental breakdown.

 "What he do?" His face softened into a saddened expression.

 "It was just verbal abuse noting too bad." I shrugged fiddling with the blanket on the bed.

 "If it's nothing too bad then why are you taking your revenge?" He asked genuinely confused. I couldn't help but chuckle at his expression.

 "Because he made my life miserable along with Dominick he knew what was going on and chose not to stop it him and Michael, Tina, Colin, Megan, and Tiffany. They all made my life and others a living hell and to top it off they were all my friends first. Even I participated. That must be why I'm cursed with this, this horrible curse." I said putting my head down ashamed.

 "Tessa you’re not cursed your blessed." He pulled me over to him and hugged me. "Let's watch a movie. Oooo how about the interview!" He grabbed the TV remote found the interview and played it.

 "No I wanna watch the notebook!" I joked bumping his shoulder with my own.

 "Fine!" he huffed switching to the notebook.

 "NO!" I yelled snatching the remote out of his hand and putting the interview back on.

 "You were joking weren't you?" he laid down taking me with him.

 ~•~

 "Oh my god that was the best movie ever!" i laughed wiping my tears.

 "I know right!" he laughed along with me. I yawned and placed my head on his shoulder the laughter died and the mood became serious.

 "Greg I’m glad you like me." I said yawning again.

 "Tessa it’s not like -" I interrupted him with:

 “I know Greggy no one likes me like that." a silent tear slipped out of my eye and then another until I was silently sobbing on Greg's shoulder.

 "Tessa give it time he'll come around just you wait" he tried to comfort me, but Tanner was the only one who could ever fully fulfill the job, and just like that i was out like a light.

 ~~• Present •~~

"Greg it hurts" I cried into his chest. 

“Tessa I don’t know what you want me to do?" he just held me and rubbed my back soothingly.

 "I want it to go away." I looked up at him and his soft handsome face contorted into one of pity and sorrow. 

"I wish I was your mate, I’d make all this pain go away." he mumbled.

 "Me too." I sighed.

 The door slammed shut an there stood Tanner holding flowers and a bear furious expression across his face.

 "You what!"

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SUPRIZE! DON'T HATE ME! It gets worse next chappy! Lol I'm only kidding or am I? Aha you'll have to wait to find out.

So as you may have noticed I have found my muse! So updates will be more frequent! Yay for muses!

 993 Words Love yas! 

VOTE

COMMENT

BYEEEEE

Toxin On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara