Chapter seventeen

Jenny works for area 51. That's the voice that was familiar when we were at the facility. The reason Sarg knew about it and kept his mouth shut was because here in front of me is Melody Sarg and Claudia's seven year old daughter. She has the ability of manipulating metals like her parents.

 Jenny called the swat team in right after I killed Dominick, she knew they would take us to area 51 under her orders and she put me in solitary confinement to get my power to speak for its self.

 Apparently Melody has a second power. She is only seven and she has the maturity of an adult with the wisdom of an 800 year old. Her second power is infinite knowledge about everything. She has even told me that I do too because my power isn’t actually mine. It’s lord Jezebel Void's who was reincarnated into me. Toxin is her power. The one I was born with was the complete opposite.

 I was born with the power to revive the ones killed by lord Jezebel Void.

 If I got to them within the first 24 hours they would be resurrected as themselves beyond that it was a 50% chance they would come back as themselves. Demons could enter there body's or something of a higher being.

 Melody is innocent in the eyes of many however I now know she isn't. She has seen wars that have happened and will happened she has even seen her own death and rebirth. She won't tell me when she dies or who she is re born into. She repeated has told me her death cannot be evaded.

 "Melody, why is lord Jezebel Void reincarnated into me?" I asked after many hours of her silence.

 "Because Tessa every 900 years one person is said to receive a gift on their birth that once the infant touches that gift Jezebel Void enters her being and begins to morph the cells. You’re the first person to successfully merge your cells with hers, only because you were born from two enchanters that were never destined for one another. They created a new breed of enchanters all together. The ability to resurrect has never been seen before. And now that you’re no longer a child your power is surfacing and it has angered Jezebel Void to the point of her lashing out. My mother had this problem only hers was placed upon her by Jenny." She said calmly staring into my eyes. Her golden orbs captivated my own green ones.

 “What do you mean your mother’s was put there by jenny?” I asked getting lost in the swirls of her eyes.

 “Jenny as you may have already figured out is a sorcerer; she is a lot older than my father and mother’s ages combine. However she looked to be in her early thirties when she met my father. Her beauty captivated my father into her grasp and they set out gathering enchanters of all ages.” She paused her eyes stopped swirling and she smirked “but you already knew that”

 “Elizabeth began to tell me-”

 “Yes I know, I know everything.” She smiled grimly at me “Tessa there is something you should know about Elizabeth.”

 “She’s a murder like me I know that, that’s why I felt the pull to them when I first met the group. I felt as if they were the answers to my prayers of revenge.” I fixed my seated position against the white padded wall.

 “Yes there is that dark part of your life, but-” I cut her off:

 “It’s not a part of my life Melody it is my life” I snapped at her.

 “Tessa I see past present and future, you do change for the greater good. Elizabeth will die 28 days from now if you don’t change. That’s all I can tell you” she  huffed and finally acted like a 7 year old and that made me realize that she’s only seven years old.

 “I’m sorry for snapping at you” I smiled at her and she tried to keep her smile away but she giggled and smiled in return.

 “It’s quite alright I know you meant no harm, change isn’t easy and if it is it isn’t change.” She grinned “back to my story, when my father met jenny she seduced him and she actually fell in love with him, but then they found my mom. She was born from a metal enchanter and a fortune teller. That’s how I am able to see the past present and future.” The lights abruptly shut off.

 “What was that for?” I asked squinting to see anything in the pitch black room.

 “It’s bed time. I suggest you rest, tomorrow is going to be a tough day.” She replied and little feet could be heard padding closer.

 “What about your story?” I asked sad not getting to hear the rest of it.

 “Shh Tessa I’ll tell you in the afternoon tomorrow.” She whispered into my ear as she curled up into me. I turned so she could lay cuddled up next to me and I went to sleep.

~~•~~

“Get up” someone kicked me.

 “No” I mumbled.

 “GET UP NOW!” the man yelled kicking me in my ribs breaking a few.

 “DO YOU WANT TO DIE!” I screamed in his face after standing up too quickly for my freshly broking ribs. 

“Do you?” he smirked cockily. I took in his appearance. He was probably 6’4” with black hair and a smug expression on his handsome face; he has a strong jaw line and these amazing green eyes that anyone would want. His posture was cool and collected and he was ripped. 

“It’s too bad I’m going to kill you” I smirked trailing my finger down his shirt. “You really are quite handsome.” I smirked as his smug expression fell. “What’s the matter?”

 “No-nothing” he stuttered out.

 “Oh then I guess this is-”

 “Stand down Ms. Martingdale” jenny said right as the feeling of a gun hit my back.

 “So if isn’t it the bitch?” I snarled at her.

 “I wouldn’t say another word if I were you” She aimed the gun at Melody.

 “You wouldn’t dare.” My voice quivered slightly, for only knowing her for less than a day I had grown attached to her.

 “You’re right.” She said then shot me in the foot. “You’re going to come with us or I kill you.”

 What could I do? My foot ached and reminded me of my last encounter with a gun making my almost healed shoulder tingle with pain.

~~•~~

“As for my story.” Melody began once I was thrown into our cell until I waved my hand at her.

 “There were too many needles and people Melody what are they doing?” I panted still out of breath from struggling to get away from them all day.

 “Just listen Tessa, and they are trying to create a super human, ones that are half us half them because apparently we can’t be trusted because we aren’t human. Its complete bull thought, the first enchanter was human and she found a plant that when eaten gave you special abilities. She then gave the plant to all the warriors in her tribe and the sick.” She hummed seeing my shocked expression.

 “Melody, that is really cool and all but I want to get some sleep.” I yawned.

 “Just listen Tess, So when my father met my mother-” She didn’t get to finish as I had passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1,257 words boo ya and I updated three days in a row? Yeah lets just say three.does it all make sense yet? comment if it doesnt

VOTE
COMMENT
READ ON!!