chapter twenty-six

Over the past three weeks a lot has happened...

Luke and I are a couple

I know most of the school and they know me.

I have a reputation...

Caroline and our friends aren't considered the plastics anymore by Luke.

We've created a very popular friend group between out friends and everone is excited for their senior year.

I'm not...

I'm terrified to be going back to high school. It's going to be another year of learning the same material and the same drama. I was popular at my school in Alaska and am now here too because of my house.

On a better note I have full control of my new power of healing and reserection. And to test that theory I'm getting shit faced drunk tonight with Sarg and Regina and they are both going to tell me if I told anyone.

~~• le next morning •~~

"Get up" Sarg grunted in my face as he dumped ice water on my face.

"I'm going to vomit." I curled up and heaved my stomach contents off the side of my bed on Sarg's feet.

"I'm not mad at you for that because you passed the test last night. But that will never happen again. Get up and get ready were having a party today." He grinned evilly and waddled into my on suite to clean his feet off.

I groaned and got out of my wet bed courtesy of Sarg and went into the bathroom to find something to clean my vomit with.

~~• Party time •~~

"Yo Rachel come here!" One of the neighborhood teens yelled from across the yard.

"What's up?" I asked looking at the group of people.

"So I was wondering if you wanted to ya know... go somewhere for a little bit?" He asked creepily grinning while looking at me dead in the eyes.

"Uh excu-" I didnt even get to finish that when the kid was knocked out.

"She is my girlfriend" Luke seethed the unconcious boy.

I pulled him away with much difficulty. My inner healer was pushing to go help the kid but I couldn't.

"What the hell Luke! I can take care of myself!" If only he knew how I could.

Jezebel's power still lingers inside of me. It's not as strong and when I use it it gets weaker.

"I don't want anyone talking to you like that." He cupped my cheeks in his hands.

"I still-"

"Shh" and then he captured my lips with his and we were kissing in front of everyone.

My cheeks were flaming red after he pulled away and it seemed not many people noticed it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is the end! Thank you for sticking with me and thank you so much for joining me along the journey if you havn't been there from the begining.

Thanks again lovelies!

Vote

Comment

Read on!