Chapter nine

I've been in the room given to me for about an hour thinking about the six new people that have come into my life.

Greg seems dangerous at first glance but I feel like he is a big cuddly teddy bear. His brown eyes glow, which is unlike anything I've ever seen. It's obvious he is a lady's man by his chiseled jaw line and brooding eyes. He is definitely very attractive however I could never be attracted to him.

Tanner. Now he is something else. He has deliciously tan skin. His eyes are just like my own - a dark piercing green - and his hair is brown, God what I wouldn't do to run my hands through it. He has to be at least six two, his body language screams cockiness I think that's just because of his power, our power.

Elizabeth is adorable, she isn't the most fit person here but neither am I. She seems like the mother of the group when the old lady isn't around. Her blue eyes when locked with your own look into your soul, her brown hair complements her eyes even more. She has this ora of "ice queen" with her pale skin.

Stephanie's dyed red hair gives her this look like she is on fire. I believe she dyed it because of her eyes being red it gave her the "look at me!" look. She is definitely badass with her tattoos all over her arms; they seem to go onto her chest and back.

Mr. Grumpy basically hates me. However his power to control metals is awesome. I wonder why he is so grumpy. He looks like he could kill someone with one punch to the face. He has massive muscles and a permanent scowl on his face, maybe even his glare can kill.

"Tessa lunch is ready, if you’re hungry." Greg peaked his head in.

"I'll be right down." I smiled.

"If you don't mind me asking who are you going to get first?" Greg asked resting his head on the door.

"Huh?" I asked a tad confused.

"Who are you going to get revenge on first? Ya know, by using your power?" He grinned and seemed to be remising.

"Oh I haven't really thought about it. No one back in Alaska was mean. I guess I'd have to go back home..." I trailed off trying to remember the names of the bullies.

First was Dominick, he was the fat ass that everyone loved. I can never forget the smirk on his face after my father died.

"So if it isn't Tessa." Dominick sneered.

"What's up?" I asked casually, after all he is my friend.

"What's up?" He mocked me. "Tessa you-" he jabbed his finger into my chest. "Killed your own father. You’re a murder!" He grinned wickedly.

"I-I d-didn't!" I stuttered backing away from the crowd that formed.

"Yes." He stepped closer. "You." Another step. "Did."

Then the punching began. Their fists never made contact with my skin. It's as if they knew better. First blows to the stomach then someone started to punch my back making it impossible for me to block them. When I was on the ground the kicks started.

That was the first time I was ever abused.

"Tessa you coming?" Greg asked opening the door all the way.

"Yeah I..." I paused smiling. "I know my first target." I chuckled.

"Great! We will talk more about it during lunch. Come on!" He then took off running like a kid on Christmas morning down the hall. Laughing I followed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Filler chapter booo! I hate how this turned out. However a character description must be done.

 Vote words

 Comment

 Fan ✌