chapter sixteen

"You what!"

 "You What!"

 "YOU WHAT!"

 "YOU WHAT!”

 "YOU WHAT!"

Tanner

Tanner

Tanner!

I felt sick. So sick to the point I immediately wanted to puke. Why would I have ever say something so stupid?

 'Because you're stupid'

 How.... why?

 'You're stupid'

 Who?

 'You'

 No who are you?

 'You'

 No.

 'You're pathetic'

 Shut up.

 'You're PATHETIC'

 No...

 'Yes Tessa YOU'RE A PATHETIC MORONIC STUPID LITTLE GIRL!'

 "STOP IT!" I screamed snapping out of my daze. Tanner still stood in the doorway looking scared and alone. I looked away from Tanner; I couldn't stand to see the pain I caused him. I looked up at Greg. His face scrunched up in pain.

 His neck was green and his face was slowly turning a deathly green that I knew all too well.

 'I win' the voice chuckled extremely dark and it faded rather quickly allowing me to see the sight in front of me.

 "Greg. I'm so so sorry" I started sobbing when he took a deep breath and said:

 "Tell my mate whenever you meet her, that I love her" those were his last words before he plummeted to the ground dead.

 Dead.

 Greg's dead.

 DEAD!

 I killed my best friend.

 I KILLED HIM.

 GREGORY 

 I killed him.

 'Yes you did'

 Stop that.

 'Stop that' she mimicked.

 "JENNY!" Tanner screamed

 He screamed it. A shrill blood curdling sound. A sound only a man who was scared shitless would utter.

 "What is it Tanner?" Jenny said calmly examining him for any sign of injury... if she only would look over here.

 "Gregory" he incoherently mumbled.

 "Speak up" she said smiling.

 "Jenny." I sobbed out, her head snapping over to me at a speed that would have seemed impossible.

 "Oh dear god" she covered her mouth, tears now pouring out.

 "I'm so sorry!" I yelled picking my hands up from my sides reaching out towards Jenny. Blood covered my hands.

 Blood.

 Not my blood.

 Gregory's blood.

 "What did I do?" I asked sobbing as I fell to my knees next to Greg's cold dead body.

 'What you wanted to do.'

 "Shut up" the voice was tormenting me.

 'You wanted to squeeze the life right out of his chest'

 "Shut up!" I yelled slamming my blood covered fists into the floor.

 'You're becoming the murder you’re meant to be'

 "No!" I screamed into the heavens hoping someone would hear me and take this demon out of my head.

 'I am no demon! I am you'

 "No get out!" I screamed digging my nails into my head ripping my hair out.

 'NEVER!' The voice screamed so loud I thought my head would burst.

 I opened my mouth against my will, and a loud wailing shriek escaped.

 "I am lord Jezebel Void you shall bow to me!" The voice took over my body making me stand.

 "Her power, it’s nothing like I've ever seen!" Jenny stood tall and Tanner cowered down to the ground.

 "Bow!" She screamed using my mouth, my voice, my entire being.

 "Never." Jenny paused and started to mumble a chant that made my skin crawl.

 "I said bow!" She yelled again weaker. Whatever Jenny was doing was working.

 "Stand up Tanner. She won't hurt us anymore. Tessa darling come here." Jenny cooed.

 "No I'll hurt you." I said stepping away. I accidentally stepped on Greg's arm breaking it.

 I screamed and started falling. I never hit the ground because out of nowhere Sarg had caught me.

 "You are not going to do that to her Jenny. What you did to Claudia was cruel. You know there are other ways of controlling her powers persona." Sarg said pushing be behind him.

 "Sarg who's Claudia?" I asked timidly.

 "My dead mate. Jenny killed her after she accidentally killed another enchanter the same way you did. She used her power." He had turned to me.

 "It was an accident Sarg I thought with her type of power she wouldn't have died!" Jenny pleaded.

 "No I won't let you do it again." He shook his head.

 "Sarg I'm afraid you don't have a choice." Jenny sighed.  With the snap of her fingers I was in her grasp.

 "Now Tessa we have some things go discuss." She snapped again and we were poofed out of the room.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  710 words!

 If these chapters are getting random and would seem out of I'm sorry! It will make sense in the next chapter! I swear!

 VOTE

 COMMENT

 READ ON!!