.1

A/n- i'm hoping to make this story and the chapters long, if you have any ideas or recommendations for this or any other story's dm me on insta @_.gretchy._
trigger warnings - self harm, physical abuse and ED. please do not read if you find this triggering.
i hope you enjoy;).
| y/n - your name |
| e/c - eye color     |
| h/c - hair color   |
| n/n - nick name |
| sapnap, nick       |
| dream, clay         |
| gnf, george          |
———————————————————————————
march 13, 2020.

As i was walking the halls of my high school looking for my locker, making sure i don't bump into anyone or step on anything, i reminded myself to get my science homework.

"due to the concern of the corona virus, principle warren has decided to cancel school for 2 weeks to help stop the spread. Please remember wash your hands, sanitize and wear a mask, thank you."

everyone stops and looks at each other for a split second until they all erupt into a crowd of yells and happiness, everyone shared hugs, kisses, fist bumps and high fives, everyone except me. I continued to walk despite the fact everyone stopped other than me, i pushed through people and some family gatherings of freshmen, some knew to get out of the way others didn't care, i still continued to my locker.

"372.."
"372.."
"37-shit!" i fell, damn should've been for careful.

i hear a mans voice and i look up

"oh my god i'm so sorry, here let me help you up"

he grabbed my arm, i winced, he stopped and instead grabbed my waist and helped me up that way instead. shit. i wipe myself down and look at him

" it's fine i should've been more careful as too where i was going, thank you"

" no problem " silence. "oh sorry where are my manners, nick." he smiled with his hand held out for me to shake, i did so.

" y/n. "  i said with a smile.

" so y/n would you like me to walk you to your locker or will you be 'careful'" he laughed a bit at his joke afterwards

hm jokes and a gentleman okay i see. i smiled at my thought.

"yes you may walk me to my locker, nick"

"i gladly will do so"

we walked for a few moments in silence until we reached my locker then he broke the silence.

"so what grade are you in?"

"12th, you?" he looked a little older from his beard he had going on.

"12th. How come i've never heard of you before?"

"eh i tend to keeping to myself mostly, don't really like being 'noticed' i guess. How come i've never heard of you?"

"i see, well same reason mostly no one fit my standards for a good friend around here anymore, kinda glad we have 2 weeks off from this place."

"ohh so you think highly of your self Mr.Nick"

"no, no, no that's not what i meant, just no one fits what i would perceive as a good friend i guess "

" well maybe i can change that " damnnn y/n where'd that come from, i mean he seems chill and nice there might be some hope in this.

" well maybe you can "

i closed my locker and nodded to him i was ready.

i broke the silence with "so nick what do you like to do for fun"

"well um don't laugh but i play minecraft a lot and that's honestly about it" he nervously laughed

" really that's cool, i play too, what do you play on?"

" that's nice to hear actually, i play on pc how about you?"

" i do too, hey maybe we can play sometime soon if your down"

"of course, i do have 2 guy friends i play with we all stream sometimes and occasionally post to youtube"

" that's cool, have you made any progress yet?"

"eh not really but i know one day it's sure to come, hopefully"

i smile in response trying to give him a little hope in his words and confidence
"you should totally let me watch some of your videos and gameplay"

" yeah of course do you have a pen so i can write it down"

i handed him a sharpie and let him write on the back of my hand, when he was done he gave me my sharpie back and i looked at it.

" nick those are numbers"

"yeah i know, it's my phone number you should text me when you get home"he said this with confidence i felt warmth in my cheeks and i smiled. what?

"very smooth, i most definitely will "

"great! well i guess this is where our conversation comes to an end.. hopefully we can hang out or something soon" i could tell he was nervous as he scratched the back of his neck and his cheeks red.

" sadly, but of course we can just ask me whenever!"

"okay cool, bye y/n" he smiled.

"bye Mr.Nick" i smiled back and walked away
you know maybe life isn't so bad after all.
———————————————————————————
A/n - i feel bad for this chapter being mostly conversation but you still met sappynappy and hopefully you enjoyed it i'll try to keep coming out with chapters quickly.