Jungkook chuckles from the other side and says, "it's positive y/n. I've told you before that Ye Joon is Albert's blood and flesh. Rest assured." Saying that he sighs. As if his relief. "Oh!" That's all came out of my mouth.

There was a long after that. I was lost in my thoughts, I'm having a mixed feeling now. I'm happy but I'm also angry. I'm happy that Ye Joon Albert and Yami's blood. But I'm angry...for what? Idk!! Am I feeling angry because of Jungkook? But why? Damn!! Why am I confusing Myself so much?

"Umm...Y/n?" Jungkook calls me while clearing his throat. I shake my head hearing his voice. "Jungkook I'll call you later." Saying that I hung up without letting him finish his words. I don't want to talk with him now. I need to clear up my mind.

"Where the hell is Yoongi? I'm waiting for him here like an hour." I got up and was about to get out of Yoongi's cabin, while I scroll through my caller ID to give him a call.

"I'm going to smack his head. Even though he's older." I blurted as I walk out. But I have stopped by a deep yet soft voice. "Whom are you going to smack Y/n?" I turn around and see our Min Yoongi standing behind me with Jimin and Hoseok.

"I swear Yoongi!!" I point my index finger at him but eventually stop. "Whatever! Why did you call me here?" I ask as I cross my arms around my body. Yoongi walks closer to me and smiling he says, "well a very important investor is coming today. And that person was really Amazed by your London project last year. He came back to Korea few days ago and wants to collaborate with you." Yoongi says as he opens the door of his cabin.

I was about to say something but Jimin interrupts me, "actually wants to talk with you first. And honestly, you'll like to see that person more often once he appears." Saying that Jimin ruffles my hair. Jimin was in his casual clothes. A white shirt and black skinny jeans.

"Okay but who is he?" I said looking at Jimin curiously. "It's me!" I hear a male voice far from all of us. The voice was coming closer. I turn to my side and see a man walking towards us. He was wearing a black oversized hoodie and he was wearing a black mask. I stare at the person trying to figure out who is he. For some reason, his voice is really familiar to me.

The men came closer to us and slowly he took off his mask.

My eyes widen seeing the person in front of me

My eyes widen seeing the person in front of me. He stops walking and was standing a few steps close to me. "O-oppa?" I blurt suddenly. He flashes a smile and stares at me Daringly as he whispers, 'Oppa!' in a low tone.

"Y/n-ahh? Are you okay?" He says as he claps his index finger and thumb together in front of my face

"Y/n-ahh? Are you okay?" He says as he claps his index finger and thumb together in front of my face. I was so shock to see him in front of me all of a sudden. I didn't realize that I was actually dozing off. "Huh!!" I snap back and again stare at him. He chuckles and says, "Senorita! Guess you missed me a lot huh!?"

Suddenly I felt the urge of punching him. "Now now let's have a reunion hug. Won't you?" He says as he speared his arms in the air. "CHA EUN WOO I AM GOING TO MURDER YOU! YOU JERK!!" saying that I prepare my hands into a fist and was ready to give him a tight punch but he dodges it, instead he grabs my hand and pulls me into his embrace.

I was caught off guard as he hugs me tightly. "Jeez! I missed you so much!" Saying that he places a kiss on top of my head and adds more, "this is how you treat your high school crush seeing him after such a long time. Huh?" I blush really hard hearing his words.

All the time I keep struggling to get rid of him but he is still as strong as he used to be in our high school life.  "Eunwoo let go of me!" I said gritting on my teeth. "Eunwoo you'll get a lot of time to mess Around but for now let's go inside and talk about business." Hoseok says almost alerting Eunwoo. Hoseok was standing at the door, leaning on the door frame. He was actually wearing his office suit which looks extremely beautiful on him. His Handsome and Beautiful anyway, but black suits him much better.

Eunwoo chuckles softly and clearing his throat he let go of me. "Yes, business is first." Saying that he pinches the bridge of my nose. "But I couldn't help myself." I was about to say something but yoongi shouts my name. I stamp on my foot and glaring at eunwoo I step inside the cabin. But before entering I hear his soft chuckle again, and it was loud enough.

 But before entering I hear his soft chuckle again, and it was loud enough

And it was enough to make me blush and my heart flutter. It's been 8 years since I last saw him. He looks more handsome and dashing than before.

'ahhh!!! My stupid heart! It still beating like before!!'

I hold my chest's right side tightly as I exhale heavily. It's okay his only back for business and it's not like we are together anymore, we weren't meant to be though.

'wait!! Business!!? That means...... Eunwoo is our investor???????'

I suddenly thought and with my widen eyes I look up at Yoongi in shock. Did he mean...? Do I have to....? OMG!!! DAMNIT!!

"Why is my life going so messed up? Why my old crush has to come back like this? Cha Eunwoo!!!!!!!!!!!!"

•_________________________•
HAPPY EID AL-ADHA everyone. Stay blessed and safe. Hope all of your wishes come true. Take care of yourself and your family. Take a lot of love.

Hope you enjoyed it. Sorry for not updating last week, wasn't feeling like updating. But remember on 2nd August I sure am going to update, it's a special day. XD I'll try my best to update my other books. I was planning on updating 6 chapters on these 2days, hope I can do it. Thanks. What do you think about Cha Eunwoo's appearance? Tell me in the comments.

Do not forget to VOTE, COMMENT, and FOLLOW ME.

To Be Continued