Chapter 18

Katniss POV

As we get on the train we are greeted by the one and only Hamitch Abernathy.

"Hamitch!? What are you doing here?!!",I ask/scream."Nice to see you too sweetheart",he replies. He knows that I hate being called that. "Hamitch",Peeta holds out his hand. "Peeta",Hamitch says and shakes his hand,"So what brings you to 4?"
"We were visiting Annie and Finnick" "Aha, I see. So, Finnicks alive? Its not just a rumor?"
"Yep he's alive"
"I see..."
"So, why are you here?"
"I heard that you guys were in 4 and I wanted to see you guys"
"Mhm"

"Hamitch you seem...sober. Have you been drinking lately?",asks Peeta. "No, actually I haven't. Thank you for noticing" "Well, I'm gonna take a nap",I say and head to me and Peeta's room. Yes we have a room. This is our private train. I have no idea how Hamitch got on here. Well, I guess it's his too.

I get to my room and plop down on the bed. Out of the corner of my eye I see Peeta in the doorway. "Peeta" "Yeah?"
"Will you stay with me"
"I was gonna make you cheesebuns..."
"Peeeeeeta!"
"Don't you want cheesebuns?"
"Yes, but I don't want nightmares..."
"Okay."

Peeta gets into bed and wraps his arms around me. I whisper to him, "I love you"
"I love you too Kat"
"Can we have cheesebuns for breakfast tomorrow?"
"Of course!"
"Good night Peeta"
"Good night Kat. I love you"
"I love you too"

As I'm drifting off to sleep, I hear Peeta whisper in my ear,

"Always"