Chapter 3

Katniss POV

I yawn and stretch my arms as I awake from my slumber. Oops. I woke up Peeta. He was holding onto me. "Good morning beautiful," he says and smiles. "Aww," I whisper. "What?" he asks me. His hairs all messed up. I giggle. Wait, what? Why am I giggling? "You just look so cute when you're sleeping," I reply with a smile. "And you're oh-so sweet!" I giggle. Again, why? Ugh. He kisses me on the cheek. "Well, I'm gonna take a shower," I say and head to the bathroom.

When I get out of the shower I get dressed and head to my room. Wait. Wheres Peeta?

"PEETA!" I yell, "PEETA WHERE ARE YOU!" I then run down the stairs and, of course, trip. I scream as I start falling down the stairs. "KATNISS!" Peeta comes running towards me. He finds me at the bottom of the stairs.

"Oww."

"OH MY GOD KATNISS ARE YOU ALRIGHT!?!" Peeta screams.

"Does it look like I'm alright?!" I say.

Peeta has a hurt look on his face. Oops, I didn't mean to yell. "Peeta." He looks at me. "I'm alright, really," I say in a reassuring voice. He picks me up and hugs me tight. He's hugging too tight. But I don't mind. "I love you," I whisper in his ear.

"Really?" he asks me.

"Of course," I reply with a smile.

"I love you too," he says and pulls me into a kiss.

After we kiss Peeta leads me to the kitchen while holding his hands over my eyes. "Peeeeeeta!" I whine like a 4 year old. "Shhhh. I have a surprise for you," he says. "Oh goody," I say sarcastically.

Peeta moves his hands from my eyes, revealing the kitchen. "Oh my, its.....its....its... CHEESEBUNS!" I scream as I grab 5 and start shoving them in my mouth. Wow, I forgot how hungry I was.

"Wow, slow down Katniss before you choke," Peeta says with a laugh and he gets me some napkins, "Would you like something to drink?" I nod my head then swallow my cheesebuns. Peeta smiles and asks me what I would like to drink. He's so good to me. I smile and tell him, "OJ! No, water. WAIT NO OJ!" He laughs, of course, and I laugh too.

After we eat our cheesebuns (theres not one left, I made SURE of that hehe) we curl up together on the couch and watch Frozen. I don't really like it, but Peeta seems to.

Anna and Elsa kinda remind me of me and Prim. Our hair even matches! That's it..I'll try to think happy thoughts. I'll try to think about the good memories I had with Prim..

As we continue to watch the movie, Peeta smiles at me and kisses me on the cheek at the part when Anna and Kristoph kiss.

But of course, Peeta always looks at me in the parts with Anna and Kristoph, which is pretty much THE WHOLE MOVIE! I still love 'em though. Yep, I still love 'em.