Chapter 11

Katniss POV

"Oh my gosh!",says Finnick,"When did this happen" Annie replies,"Well, before you 'died' we got married." She waves her hand with her wedding ring on it in the air. "I got pregnant a little while before you 'died'. I had the baby months later and named him Finn in your remembrance",Annie finishes with a smile.

Annie hands me Finn and hugs Finnick. They kiss. Ok, this is awkward... I hand Finn to Peeta and walk away. He follows me.

*later*

Annie and Finnick wanted some alone time together so Peeta and I (well really only Peeta) agreed to watch Finn.

Apparently Finnick and Annie are watching some old movie called the fault in our stars. I have no idea what it is, but I'm board so I start rereading my favorite book, Divergent. I found it in the woods one day. I got the rest if the book series from the capital. This series is awesome! I ship fourtris! Yep, thats Katniss Everdeen approval right there.

I look up from my book and see Peeta playing with Finn.

Peeta goes upstairs to put Finn to bed. He soon comes back down and sits down on the couch next to me. He wraps his arms around me. I put my book down and rest my head on his chest.

"Umm,Katniss"
"Yea"
"Do you think, you know, if we ever get married...",he starts but trails off.
"What",I ask
"Katniss I want kids!"

My face turns pale. I get up and shake my head. No. No kids. Defiantly not.

"Come on Katniss. The games are over. There is peace in Panem. We have nothing to worry about",Peeta says in a reassuring voice.

"No."
"But..."
"I said no! I'm never having kids! Ever!",I say, and with that run out of the house crying.

There are no woods here so I run to the jungle near the beach. I shiver. It reminds me of the quarter quell. I lean up against a tree and fall asleep.

I hope I don't have nightmares tonight...