Chapter 10

Katniss POV

"Wait, what!?", I scream. I'm so confused right now. "You have a son?",Peeta asks, also confused. "Well, your married! And I wasn't even invited!",replies Annie. "Wow, wow, wow!", I scream,"We are not married!" "But you said you were...",says Annie, clearly confused. "No. I said we're...wait, what are we?" "I don't know",replies Peeta. "Katniss, will you be my...erm..ah...girlfriend?", Peeta asks sheepishly as he looks down at the ground and scratches the back of his neck. "Of course Peeta!", I scream as I throw my arms around his neck and kiss him. He kisses me back.

After a while Annie interrupts by clearing her throat. I don't want to be the one to pull away, so Peeta senses it and pulls away for me.

"So, your house?",I ask Annie, breaking the awkward silence. I hope.

We soon start heading off to Annie's house. When we reach her house she opens the door and we walk in. She shows us our room, then goes to put Finn down for a nap.

*later*

We're sitting on the couch and we her a knock on the door. Knock Knock Knock. Annie goes to open the door.

As she opens the door she screams. Peeta and I run to the door to see whats wrong.

But nothings wrong.

"Finnick? Finnick!",screams Annie as she jumps into his arms. "ANNIE!",Finnick screams and pulls her into his embrace.

Peeta and I stand there looking at them with tears in our eyes, for Finnick and Annie are finally reunited.

They release after about 10 minutes.
Seriously, they hugged that long. We didn't interrupt. I knew that me and Peeta would do the same thing. I smile.

"Hey Finnick",I say and casually hug him. "Hey",says Peeta and they hug. Guys hugging? I know, weird.

Annie then clears her throat, "Finnick, I would like you to meet someone." "Oh no! Did you replace me already?",jokes Finnick with a laugh. Annie giggles,"No Finnick."

She walks upstairs and soon comes back to the door holding Finn in her arms. "Finnick, I would like you to meet your son, Finn"