Sight

"Aaaahhhhhhh! OOOOOHHHHH! Lord Fendus!" groaned an unnamed woman. The bed was creaking.

Fendus was behind the woman as he had his way with her. The woman he had chosen to share his bed was filled with sweat, but Fendus was not. He felt little pleasure as he was having sex with her. He had never had this kind of problem before and did not know why. He let out an annoyed growl and took his cock out of her.

The woman was shocked and angry. "I-I didn't cum yet!"

He ignored her and put on his clothing. "Ye couldn't even please me. Now get out."

The woman's mouth was wide. "But I thought..."

"Yer nothing but a servant, a toy to be played with. Why are ye shocked? Ye thought I would take ye as my wife or hold feelings for ye." He let out a sigh. "I should stop bedding woman like ye. It does get annoying."

"I-I gave myself to ye; my virginity."

Fendus shrugged his shoulders. "Ye eyed me with lust. Ye wanted me to notice ye and even offered to be in my bed. Ye thought I would take ye as a wife? I would rather die than take ye. Now get out, or I will punish ye."

The female servant had tears falling from her eyes, and she got dressed and walked out of his quarters. He got his cup of ale and drank it whole. He wasn't able to enjoy sex and did not know why. He tried noblewomen and servants alike, but nothing. He did well until Eva came along. Fendus couldn't deny that he was attracted to her. It made him wonder if she was why he was losing interest in laying with other women. He could feel his heart beating with excitement; seeing her made him happy and motivated.

Fendus sighed; he thought it would be nice to see her. The clan leader got out of his room and began to walk to where her quarters were. He once secretly asked Mirda where Eva's quarters were at. It was on the dar side of the castle; he expected nothing less from Callum. Fendus walked quietly, so he wasn't seen; he didn't want rumors circulating.

There were times when he hid whenever servants or guards went by; Fendus was getting closer. When the coast was clear, he went on his way to see Eva; he was now in front of her door. Fendus could hear her singing on the inside. He saw a couple of holes in the wooden door and decided to take a peek to see if she was available. 

Fendus stilled on what he saw. Eva was on a large wooden bathing bucket; she was bathing herself. He saw her body, pale as the moon, and the dim sunlight that hit her body made her glow. Fendus had never seen such a sight. Her breasts were small but in perfect shape, as were her pink nipples. Her white hair was drenched with water, as was her naked body. With the mere sight, he felt his cock getting hard; she was like a moon goddess.

Fendus looked down to the ground as he felt his entire body excitedly. He then looked through one of the holes in the door and watched as Eva scrubbed her whole body. For him, it was an erotic sight. The clan leader got his cock from under his kilt and began to stroke it. Fendus also began to touch his muscular chest, breathing heavily to himself. He knew he had to do so quietly so Eva would not know she was being watched. Fendus bit his lower lip as he stroked his cock faster.

Sweat began to form on his neck. He then caught sight of her womanhood. "How I want to put my cock in you! How I want you to feel such pleasure!" he told himself. He stroked his cock faster, and he then came on the door. Fendus breathed quietly to himself as he put his cock under his kilt. He put his hand on the door and went on his way.

His cum trailed down the door.