Hidden

Callum walked by his men drinking, fighting, laughing, and flirting with wenches. Many women went to the strong highlander, hoping to get a chance to be beneath him, but Callum was not interested. Instead, he went outside. 

As he walked out, the night cold hit him. He looked at the moon. He could not stop thinking about what had occurred previously. 

Callum POV

"The audacity of that lass! How dare she refuse me!" he told himself in anger. I walked around the village as many stared at me, especially the married and unmarried women. It was the same; women had lust hidden within.

Usually, I would go and choose to bed many of them, even if they have a husband, but I did not feel like pleasuring them. My anger was too great. I would have that woman beneath me at the moment, but that woman fought against me.

I would have had her head, but I could not bring myself to kill her. I could not deny the fact that she was unique. She had hair, eyes, and skin that I had never seen in a woman before. It was as if she was the moon goddess herself. I could feel my cock becoming erect at the mere thought of her. I decided to go back to the woman.

I could not take no for an answer. I returned to the inn and ignored the advances of the many wenches. I walked back to the room; the door was still closed. I slightly opened the door where I could see her.

Good, she did not try to escape; fear did consume her. I was about to enter, but I stopped at my spot. I saw the lass, who called herself Eva, undress.

She took her clothing until she was bare. I decided to close the door, only leaving a bit of space. I wanted to see more of her. I felt my lips become open. Her body was blissful to look upon. She was pale white; her white hair flowed down her body like a river. She got in a wooden canteen filled with water and bathed herself. She got a hold of a wet rag and began to bathe.

I've been with many wenches, but none had bodies like this one. Was she truly like one of us? Did the gods send her to torment me?

My cock hardened, and I felt I was already spilling my semen. 

She brought out my lust by just looking at her. 

Damn her.

I got a hold of my hardened cock and began to stroke myself. My heartbeat was rapid as I saw her breast and those delicious nipples. I imagined how it would feel to be inside of her. How her walls would clench around my cock. Did another man take her? Was she virtuous? 

I stroked my cock faster; I gave out a small groan as I saw her maidenhood with some white hair. I went on more quickly, feeling that I was getting close. I came, and my semen splurted on the door.

"Who's there?"

Blast, she heard me. I went out to hide before she could open the door. That Eva looked around until she went back inside the room, closing the door.

What has this woman done to me? I could try to take her by force, but I couldn't. It was as if my body had a mind of its own. That blasted woman was dangerous; I could kill her, but I had too much curiosity about her. I want to explore her more. 

Why?

Is it because of her unnatural looks?

Her iron will?

I cannot deny that I was curious to know more about her. Perhaps I should not kill her; it has been a long time since I had this much excitement. Aye, I will break her. I will see how long she will last.