92

Do vote and comment

Ivy

My back connected harshly with the hard ground, the sound echoeing sharply around the training room. "Argh." I groaned, my back arching slightly at the pain I was sure, reflected clearly on my face, my breathing harsh.

"Get up, get up, get up, don't give the enemy the time to recuperate and attack again."

"You're not my enemy!"

"In here, I am." I could hear the amusement in his voice.

I groaned in pain. "I thought we were just training! What the hell, Ethan, are you exacting your revenge for something or what, argg!"

I heard him chuckle, his footsteps approaching before I saw him towering above me. His wet hair falling to his forehead. "Stop exeggering, and get up."

"I can't, you broke my freaking back!"

He laughed. "What are you? 70?"

I looked up at him in disbelief. "What kind of a boyfriend are you?"

He pouted his lips cutely, as if to think about it. "The best kind?"

I rolled my eyes. "Thank your lucky stars, you're hot. I would have dumped you for a less mean guy."

He raised his brows as if to ask, 'really?' "Says the girl who drooled nonstop when she first saw me standing at her door step. And the one who's currently drooling now. I'm know I'm hot, you don't have to tell me with your sali-"

Before he could finish that statement, I pulled his leg forcefully from beneath him, obviously catching him off guard as he came tumbling to the ground with a loud thud.

He groaned as I moved to straddle him, grinning at the look of pain dancing in his whole race. "Doesn't feel so good does it?"

"That fucking hurt." He managed out.

"Aw, poor baby, you'll live." I said with a smile as I leaned down to peck his lips.

"You're cruel." He said.

"And you're mean, match made in between dimensions." I winked, getting off of him. "Get up, Trev. Don't give the enemy a chance to recuperate!"

He rolled his eyes, getting to his feet and aching his back as if to stretch it.

I smirked at him. "You're good?"

He furrowed his brows, his hand going to his head. "No... Actually I feel- I feel kinda dizzy."

The smirk was quick to leave my face. "Really?"

He managed a nod as he tried to take a step forward.

He staggered. "Ethan!" I yelled, my heart already flying right out of my chest as I rushed up to him.

The moment reached him, he grabbed me by my waist, I squeaked in shock, as the both of us came tumbling down on the training mat, which I was glad cushioned the fall, with him towering above me, laughing his heart out.

My hand connected with his chest. "You think that was funny?!"

"It kind of was, seeing as I'm a really bad actor, and you still fell for that."

"Stop! I was really worried about you, I thought something had happened to you."

Supporting his weight with one hand, the other came to stroke my cheek. "You should have known I was only joking." He said, "I'm sorry for making my little pony worried about me." He pouted.