7

Ivy

The roar of Trevor's powerful power bike still resounded in my ears as I highlighted from it. I didn't exactly know if I did it in slow motion, but I guess I did, cause right now, I'm taking off the helmet in slow motion, waving my hair from side to side with the most sexy pose ever. All eyes were on me as I raked my hands through my hair, in slow motion-

"What are you doing?"

I jumped a little at the sound of Trevor's voice. "What does it look like? I'm living in the moment."

Rolling his eyes, he got down from the bike. "You're weird."

I giggled. "Damn, everyone is watching." I said, grinning from ear to ear... Most girls fawned over Trevor, whispering to themselves. They were probably wondering what someone like him would be doing with some like me.

"Isn't that what you want?" Trevor asked with a smirk.

"Why are you smirking?" I asked.

"That's what bad boys do right? Smirk at everything that happens?" Trevor shrugged, amusement dancing in his eyes as he watched me.

"Yeah, that's what they do- but, you don't have to, you know- act like those bad boys from books and movies."

"Aren't we in a book right now?"

I scrunched my brows, watching him with utter confusion.

He chuckled, putting an arm on my shoulder as we moved into the hallway.

"I'm just messing with you." He said with a grin. "You look cute when you get confused."

My inside warmed up immediately. Why? Why do you have to love compliment so much Ivy! He is a robot, doing his thing! His job.

"Is that supposed to be a compliment or..."

"Take it how you want it." Trevor said.

This was new, the feeling of having a boyfriend, to have all eyes on you- more like on your boyfriend. People stared in awe of what was happening.

"This place sucks." Trevor voiced out. "Can't they like, mind their own business or something?"

"It's ICHS." I simply said. "People hate this place but we still have no choice but to come. It's just like you having to stay in prison and all you want to do is just go, but you can't cause you have to stay. You get it?"

"Honestly, I do." He replied, sounding a bit distant.

When we finally reached my locker, I asked the question that had been bugging me since he said he understood.

"How?" I asked.

"How what?"

"How do you understand? Does your Inc have some kind of highschool for robots?" I asked, opening my locker and shoving my bag inside, taking the textbook and notes I needed for the next class.

"No." He said, but I wasn't convinced. Not even one bit. There was something else mixed with all this. Maybe his Inc wasn't what I thought it was. Maybe it was something different- something beyond human expectation.