79

Keep the comment section healthy

Deepu_N made the spectacular fanart above! Thank you so much hon! It's so beautiful!

Ivy

It has been exactly three days, twelve hours, and forty minutes since the video went up. It was all everyone talked about. Every store I went to, every corner in school, even at Renegades; all I could hear were whispers of the Rebel-lions and the mystery of how the video went up on the biggest display server in the whole dimension.

The Hub had increased in size, different people from all sectors, even the Purest, came over to celebrate and dine there almost every night. This was what I wanted... in fact, all I wanted. But it just didn't feel right... It wasn't supposed to be too easy. In the few movies I've seen, nothing was this easy, especially something this good.

Ethan told me Glory had given him the admin rights to the server.

He didn't put much thought into it, neither did he explain any further, but I couldn't help but wonder. All he had said afterwards, was that we had to be more vigilant than before, watch our backs and be prepared for anything.

He didn't have to tell me that twice, I knew something was off, I could feel it in my guts, something was about to go really wrong. It was all so awfully calm, so calm it scared the living day light out of me.

I sighed, tucking my hair behind my ear as I shifted slightly on the blue beanbag at a corner of Ethan's bedroom. My eyes going over the blue prints, memorizing every inch of the building.

It was huge, so many offices within its dept.

I wondered briefly if Ethan had been into the main offices.

I lifted my gaze. "Ethan, asides from Glory's house, where else have you had the opportunity to visit inside the main Facility?" My voice was a little bit loud so as to ensure he heard me from his wardrobe.

"Uh..." He sounded distracted, I heard his footsteps before I saw him. "The headquarters, why?" He answered with just a brief glance towards my direction.

I swallowed, having temporarily lost my ability to speak. My sudden silence wasn't because of his response, but his appreance.

God! What did I do to deserve this boy?

The black sweat pants he wore, hung low on his waist, giving me a mouth watering view of his well sculptered torso, downwards. He was shirtless, as guessed. His head casted down as he tried to fix up the zipper of the jacket he was holding on his grip.

He bit down on his lower lip in concentration, his wet hair falling over his forehead, going this way and that as he tried to fix in the zipper.

How can someone look so hot and cute at the same time?

My heart gave a harsh thump, reminding me that he was all mine, this-- this guy was-- was mine! How even in the world did this happen? How could someone like him-- love me? This was my dream! after spending half of my years, reading and watching movies where the male character just makes you wish you were in the movie or book, I had always wanted someone like this, but somehow, I knew it would never actually happen... But here he is, and here I am.