73

Remember to keep the comment section healthy

Ivy

The next morning, I found myself in Base 1, right in front of Ethans' home. Somehow, I've been able to feel his presence, but right now, I didn't, and I was kind of glad cause I never went there with the intention of seeing him.

With my nervous beating heart, I knocked gently on the door, tapping my foot impatiently.

I groaned, putting my hand over my eyes to see if I could spot anything from the blurry window, but I couldn't.

Impatient, I raised my hand, this time in an attempt to bang on the door, enough to irritate the neighbours, but I couldn't care less at this point... I tried everything last night, I tried everything in my power to block out Michelles' voice, but I couldn't, I even tried to distract myself by doing research on the Inc, but it was still there, at the back of my mind, telling me I had to do something about it... Maybe if I listen to her, or do what she said, it'll go away.

I couldn't let this distract me from my main mission in this dimension, I have to speeden up her voice wearing off from my head. I would never get anywhere with her voice taunting me every second.

I can't believe I got vocally hexed, if that was a fine way to put it.

Before my hand could reach the door, it swung open, Edith's beautiful features blessing my sight. "Ivy? Ethan isn't here, I thought-"

"I know," I cut her off, "I didn't come here to see Ethan, it's you I came to see." I told her.

She paused, furrowing her well carved  brows in confusion.

I realized her hairstyle was different from last I saw it... She made it even shorter and curled it beautifully, it was a very beautiful pixie cut that showcased the softness of her brown hair, bringing light to her dark skin. I loved the fact that she didn't have to even make an effort before she looked beautiful.

Unlike me.

This was exactly why I found it perfect to come to her for this, she didn't even have to try, she was a natural.

"Me? Everything okay?" She asked, moving aside, gesturing for me to step in, which I did. His home was as neat as always.

"Yes, everything's all good!" I cheered, swallowing. "I just need your help with something really important." I finished, turning towards her as she closed the door behind her.

She raised a brow. "My help? With what?"

"I need you to make me over."

She went silent, her eyes trying pick up the emotions to get from my statement, but what finally settled was confusion.

"Make you over? I don't-- I don't understand." She hesitated, sounding really confused.

"Okay," I started, pacing back and forth. "So you're basically like a sister to Ethan, what am I saying, you're his sister... You live with him, and you've known him all your life, which means, you know him better than any of his friends... You know his favourite food, his favorite movie, if he has any, you know what he likes and dislikes, so I um- figured you could transform me into the kind of girl that, you know... That he likes?" I let out a long breath, stopping my pacing as I stood still, waiting for her response.

She blinked, her brows drawing closer with confusion.

I sighed. "Look, Edith, I know this is weird, me coming to you with this insane behaviour when we barely even know each oher, and-"