8

Ivy

"How's this one?" I chirped pushing myself out of my big wardrobe, to stand in front of Trevor who was busy with his Phone. Wait, when did he get a Phone?

"Not impressive enough, change."

"Change? Again? This is like the sixth dress." I complained, pouting.

"It's too revealing, your boobs are on full display, and let's not talk about your legs, I'm not going to have my girlfriend going to a party looking like someone who's in search of a boyfriend." He stated in one go.

"Hm, convincing." I murmured, walking back into the dressing room, I changed into a less revealing blue gown, it was mid length, showcased my straight legs and my shoulders, but my boobs weren't on display this time.

I came out shortly after. "How's this one?"

He looked up hesitantly, his eyes widened a little bit as his lips parted slightly. His beautiful eyes raked my body from head to toe, then back to head. Then he blinked. "Too much shoulders-”

"No, I'm wearing this... I think it's perfect."

"Don't you think-”

"Pa pa pa, I'm not listening to you this time. I have people to impress, look at you, you look so badass, do you want your girlfriend going into a sick party like a sick person?"

"If looking sick involves you covering those shoulders and legs then, I'm in."

"Fuck you." I muttered.

"With all pleasure."

"Cocky bastard... I like that."

He chuckled, shaking his head. "Come on, let's give them an entrance to remember."

_____

"Oh God, I didn't think this through, I'm all jumpy and stuff." I said, playing with my fingers nervously as Trevor got down from his bike. We both stood Infront of the large house, we could hear the music thundering and shaking up the whole neighborhood.

Ah, bad neighbours.

"I still can't believe this is your first highschool party" Trevor asked.

"Yeah... It's your first party too, right?"

He shrugged. "Come on."

Why didn't he answer that? Of course it's his first party right? Do they throw parties in his Inc? Didn't they build him like what, few days ago? Damn, why does it feel like I'm missing something?

We walked pass few students who decided to take the awesome party outside. I've heard so much about Kyle's parties... It was what most people talked about, it was actually one of the items on my to do list, I guess I'd have to rule that out, cause I actually got invited... Oh my god, I really did get invited.

My nostrils were attached with the hard smell of alcohol and sweaty bodies the moment I stepped in. People were everywhere, laughing, drinking, dancing, making out, arguing, talking, some just looking.