District Seven

Chris Blackwood

Age: 22

Hair: Dark brown, wavy

Eyes: green

Height: 6”2

Personality: Serious, darkly humorous

Past: Chris had a very small family and throughout his lifetime, he witnessed all of them die. His father passed away in an accident when he was five. His sister, Sammie, died of scarlet fever at the tender age of seven. He loved his sister very much and now has a soft spot for anything frail and defenseless. Years later, when he turned fifteen, he lost his mother to Tuberculosis. From that moment on, he supported himself by becoming a thief and also by becoming what he called, “A messenger.” He would beat people up to get a “message” across for clients, but he would never kill someone. He doesn’t believe in killing unless it’s absolutely necessary. He came to the mansion because Gracie managed to send him a letter and a map. He dated Rikki for a while, but soon developed a love/hate relationship with Talia. With a little encouragement from RR and Gracie, and by encouragement, I mean they locked him in Gracie’s attic with Talia until they finally agreed to date. Chris has already broken up with Rikki, but because Talia rarely sees Augustus, she hasn’t been able to break up with him. Therefore, she’s still not “technically” dating Chris. Before that, they had only shared a drunken kiss. They have a shared love for oreos. Because both his mother and sister died of illness, he tries to keep himself as healthy as possible and becomes slightly paranoid whenever he sees a sick or wounded person. He keeps to himself most of the time because he believes he’ll just lose who gets too close. He can be cynical at times and very sarcastic, not to mention he has a deep love for dark humor. As for when he gets angry . . . it’s best to flee the room as soon as possible. One of the “genetic enhancements” he has super strength.

Name: Gracie

Age: 19

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Dark brown, growing lighter brown towards the ends

Past: Her father is the mayor of D7. From the moment she was born, her mother kept her in the house all the time. She forced Gracie to learn proper edict and to watch her weight. For the majority of her life, she was starving. Her mother even went to the extremes of making Gracie bulimic. Because her father was the mayor, kids never got too close to her, except for Chris. Then, once she was friends with him, people definitely didn't stay close to her because they were afraid of him. Once she became of age, her parents wanted to marry her off to one of Snow's relatives. It was basically the only reason she was born, to be married off to a good family. Just months before she found out, she had managed to recover from her bulimia in secret. Gracie quickly ran away without telling anyone why. She was one of the first to live in the main mansion and moved out because she started developing a crush on one of the guys there. Chris is like a brother to her and she’s closest with RR, Zoe, and Talia. She’s developing a crush on David, but she’s still kind of crushing on the other guy. David is the only one who knows of her bulimia so far. She’s fallen back into it due to stress and flashbacks of her mother. However, she would never intentionally make herself bulimic and she’s trying her best to recover again. She was attacked by a mutt once and it clawed her face. The cuts became infected and she would have died were it not for Chris, RR, Ryn, Talia, and Rikki, going back to the capitol and stealing medicine for her. Although she jokes about her ugly scars, she still feels very self-conscious about them at times. One of the genetic enhancements that she got was large, black wings. She not only flies with her wings, but she also stole a hovercraft and keeps it in the basement of the main mansion.

Name: Brendan Donovan

Age: 20

Hair: brown

Eyes: Hazel

Past: Brendan's mother was a healer and his father worked in the part of the forestry where he took care of the trees growing.  Growing up, he was friends with Gracie and Sammie, but he and Chris have always had a rivalry. He had a crush on Gracie for most of his life, but because her mother always kept Gracie secluded in her home, he was rarely able to speak to her, never mind find the right time to see if she felt the same way.