After that delicious dinner, Kongpob volunteered to wash the dishes in which his father declined. He urged the two to rest. "No need for you to help son. Get the best out of your remaining free time. You'll be busy once you return tomorrow."

Arthit was first to go upstairs. He was itching to get his phone. It has been a couple of hours since he last checked his messages.

He unplugged his phone from the charger and turned it on. There were a couple of missed calls and messages from his best friend, Knot. Knowing that his friend was not the type to call when it's not important, he suddenly got nervous, thinking that something must have happened when he was away.

Anxious, he quickly dialed his friend's number without skimming over the unread messages. After a couple of rings, he heard the all too familiar voice of Knot. "It's about time you answered. Did you forgot to charge your phone or something?"

"Something like that." He had been too preoccupied during his time with KOngpob that he didn't notice that he forgot to charge his phone.

Sitting on Kongpob's bed, he listened to Knot speak. "Where are you by the way? Bright dropped by your room around noon and no one was answering. He was loudly complaining when I, Toota and Prem met him in the afternoon to hang out."

"About that..."

"You're still with that superstar boyfriend of yours. Don't tell me Kongpob popped your cherry?" The scandalous tone and Knot's out of the blue guess threw him off. Arthit forgot to speak for a moment.

He rolled his eyes and answered.

"He's not my boyfriend and there's was no cherry popping happening. Why do I feel like I'm talking to Toota?"

Upon uttering those words, Kongpob came into the room. He saw Arthit in the middle of a call so he walked in slowly and quietly.

"He must be rubbing off me." It earned a chuckle from Arthit.

"SO why did you call?"

Kongpob quietly sat on the other side of the bed, checking his phone without a word.

Arthit eyed him for a second before concentrating on his call.

"Nothing much." For some reason, Arthit found that hard to believe. Knot do not call someone just because he felt like it. It's nagging Arthit that there's a specific reason why his friend called him and it's not about him.

"You don't really call me when it's not important." He pointed out.

Arthit heard a sigh on the other line, meaning he was correct.

There was a bit of hesitation in his voice. "It's just that Tew is-

"Oh ho!" A bulb brightened up in Arthit's head. He almost stood up in excitement. "I can't believe this is happening." Arthit comment while grinning.

"I haven't said anything yet." Knot furrowed his eyebrows at Arthit's reaction. "Can you please let me finish?"

"I really can't believe you're hooked on that guy. So that's what you like." Arthit teased. It was a rare occurrence for Knot to be interested in someone. He imagined

"Am I that easy to read Arthit?" Another sigh came out of his friend's lips.

He shook his head and shrugged. "Not usually. Blame it on the situation I am in that I was able to figure it out."

"And what situation is that? A love situation?"

"What love bubble are you talking about?" Feigning ignorance, Arthit side-eyed Kongpob who had all his attention on his phone.