Chapter 31: Hot Naugthy Baby!

ENJOY IMAGINING!

WARNING: ALWAYS REMEMBER TO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!MATURE CONTENT!

MATURE CONTENT!

Ares's POV
#AHHwp

Chapter 31: Hot Naugthy Baby!

IT'S BEEN A days since I'm in a very rare relationship-- which is the Trouple Relationship with Hermes and Heracles. We haven't told anyone about us except Eulalia and Helios because we're not-- I mean, I'm not ready yet to announce it or to tell everyone about it and they both agreed.

It's not that I don't want to or something, It's just that, I want to make everything clear first between me and that old man Clitus because his words keeps bothering me. I want to solve this problem first before telling everyone that I'm not single anymore. That I'm dating the twins, officially.

Yes. I did tell Hermes and Heracles about the text from Clitus and told them everything. They're just like me, who wants to catch that old man because he's up to something dangerous to have his revenge for sure.

And I'm scared and I don't know why all the time or wherever I go, my heart kept racing wild as if something might bad gonna happen-- Fuck this!

“Uhmmm..” I moaned when Heracles tried to insert his tongue from my hole while licking it. And Hermes was enjoying playing, stroking my dick and all I could do is to bite my own lips and let out a deep moan.

Heracles spreading my legs again and this time I felt something inserted my hole and I know it's not his dick or his finger but when I looked at it, it was a sex toy. “This will help you later to feel better,” He said and I just kept moaning as he go slow in and out the toy he just inserted very gently.

Then Hermes masturbated himself before he kissed me so erotically. And then helped him from mastrubating his hard dick while feeling the rhyme of our wild kisses. Yes! We're fucking at their company! At their office!

“C-can we just continue this later?” I said that made them stop and looked at me. “Y-you know, what if someone's coming?” I continued.

“No one will dare to knock at our office without our orders or call from us. You just relax and don't worry, no one will come to interrupt us.” Heracles replied before they continued what they're doing.

Touching Hermes's abs makes my hand shake-- Shit! He's so hot! And hearing his sexy moan from behind my neck, not caring about the marks it would leave.

It's really making me sweat a lot than I imagined. I just closed my eyes as I focused on the feeling of having someone makes you feel this way that you can't find with anyone anymore.