Chapter 21: Happy Birthday! Part 2

ENJOY IMAGINING!

WARNING: ALWAYS REMEMBER TO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!MATURE CONTENT!

MATURE CONTENT!

Ares's POV
#AHHwp

Chapter 21: Happy Birthday! Part 2

AFTER AWHILE, I saw Athena, Anastacia and Aphrodite felt themselves getting tipsy and blasted until they decided to go upstairs to rest a bit but they didn't show themselves after that and I'm pretty sure they're sleeping right now.

Eulalia, Heracles and Hermes are still on their feet until they decided to take a rest while still having a conversation after they thank everyone for coming.

Then I decided join and sit beside them because I felt dizzy and I no longer dare to risk for one drink or else I'll lose myself to sleep. “Are you okay?” Hermes said when he noticed me.

“Want some drink or you rather go upstairs and sleep?” Said by Eulalia and I just shake my head as refused. “Nah.. I want to stay awake.” I said while feeling my head against me.

“Well.. If you say so, then let's clean your house now because we need to leave early with Hermes. We have special meeting tomorrow.” Eulalia said while picking up the boxes of pizza from the table.

Hermes turned off the music and the disco lights before he arranged all the tables and chairs and bring the other things to the storage room. Then I put all those leftover champagne, sojo and wines in the fridge and went to Eulalia to help her with the dishes.

And Heracles threw all the waste on the garbage bin outside the house beside the gate. As soon as everything is good and fixed, the house was clean and neat again.

“Thank you so much again for everything,” I said and hugged them and watched them prepared their things before leaving. For the first time, I finally experience celebrating with others on my birthday and this is one of the best moments of my life.

Because I used to celebrate my birthday with Athena, just the two of us and I'm happy with that. “I'm going wash up first, let's have coffee after.” Heracles suddenly said.

“Yeah, sure.. I'll go upstairs and wait you there.” I replied before going upstairs. When I saw the open door, I saw Athena, Anastacia and Aphrodite sleeping peacefully. The close the door and entered another room and immediately lay down on the bed.

But suddenly, I felt so hot. So I decided to find some clothes first in the closet before going to the bathroom in this room to wash up. After that, I immediately wear the shirt and I was shock to see Heracles with his towel on.

He's half naked!

Displaying his abs!

“Ohh.. I didn't know you're here,” He said when he saw me looking at him-- at his hot body! “Are you okay?” He snapped me out when he noticed me blushing while still looking at his body.