Chapter 06: His Touch

ENJOY IMAGINING!

Ares's POV#AHHwp

Ares's POV
#AHHwp

Chapter 06: His Touch

I WOKE UP on someone's lap, only to know it's Heracles when I saw his worried face. "How are you feeling?" He immediately ask and help me to sit beside him.

"I'm good," I said and look around. "Where's Hermes?" I added when I can't find his twin brother around. I'm sure he's not okay, he had fight with Cronus very seriously.

A disappointment look from Heracles but when he saw me looking at him confused, he immediately smile. "He's having coffee," He replied and look away with something red on his face-- Is he blushing?

I just noticed that my right hand was touching his private! The reason why he's blushing right now, fuck! I immediately move my hand off and make a little distance.

"S-sorry.." I said, Okay! That was embarrassing! We're inside the car and he's still blushing a little. "W-want some coffee too?" I just move my head up as an answer.

But before he could leave, "Thanks.. thanks again for showing up and save me."

"What can I say except your welcome, as always." Heracles said and smile before he finally walk straight to the coffee shop where Hermes is. But what just happened? When I saw my phone, the time say it's 10:13 pm.

Fuck! I need to go back home, Demeter won't be home tonight so Athena was alone and I really need to go back now.

I was about to leave the car when I saw Hermes coming. "Are you leaving? I believe Heracles buy you a coffee so why won't you wait a little?" He said while holding his nose to hide something.

I didn't talk or answer his questions but to take his hand's off and surprise to see that there's scratch on it and it's bleeding a little. "Do you have first aid kit or something?"

"Inside my car," I immediately open the door and find his first aid kit and when I found it, I told him to sit and don't move. Gladly, he didn't complain and letting me do the cleaning his wound.

"Is it that hurt?"

"No.."

"Why did you do that?"

"He's hurting you,"

"Why did you punch him like that when in fact you don't have to,"

"He deserve it." Okay.. noted! He likes to reply shortly! But to be honest, my heart skip a beat to every answer he did say to my questions. "And you don't deserve this too, you hurt tonight because of me."

"I don't care as long as you're safe." He replied and I don't know what to say. Like, seriously?! He doesn't care?! But I do really feel bad for his pointed nose.

"Done," I said when I just finished cleaning and bandaging his wound. "And thanks again," I added said. He was about to say something but Heracles is back with some coffee.

I thought I would never seen them again but here they are, saving me and treat me nicely again. I still don't know what is exactly they're after-- "So? Who's that guy?"

A question from Heracles after he give me my coffee. "That guy is Cronus, he used to be my boss-- Wait! Where is he now anyway?" Right! What happened to him?

"Well.. Hermes send him off after defeating him, he surrender and made promise he won't bother you anymore so don't worry." Heracles explained that makes me shock and look at Hermes who's just smirking right now.

"Ohh.." That was really surprising like, seriously?!

"Then, why he's hurting you earlier?" It was Hermes with a cold voice.

"It's just that.. he want me back to work with him but I know what he's after, I refuse and he didn't like it so he did what you saw earlier to make me just back and go with him." I explained to them. Heracles just let out a deep breath while Hermes wearing his death glare and tried to control himself.

"So, how's your hand?" Wait, right! When I looked at my hand there's bandage on it. Don't tell me did it? That fucking bastard Cronus did really almost cut my hand with his sharp nails.

"Did you?"

"Yeah,"

"Ohh, it's better now. Thanks," He smiled back when I give him smile. "Do you mind if I invite you to work with me instead? You know, If you don't have work yet." Heracles said that made me look at him.

"I have restaurant around here, that's why we saw you with that bastard when we were about to go there. Here's the address," He added said and give me a card that tells the address is.

"I'll try," I only said. After that, I told them that I need to go back home because Athena was alone. Okay! Maybe they're really not bad guys that I've been thinking they're only after my body to have fun but tonight prove that I was wrong, or maybe? Whatever!

The next morning, Athena went to school after I made her favourite breakfast and Demeter just got home with friends-- Or maybe not? Two guys who's looking at me right now, it makes me really uncomfortable.

They're talking about something I don't understand while I was cleaning the kitchen but I still can see the uncomfortable gazing at me. Who's this guys? Are they Demeter-- "Ares? Can you cook us breakfast? And some coffee?"

"Yeah," I said and quickly made their breakfast and coffee so that I can go upstairs. I really don't like this atmosphere! While doing so I heard one of the guys said, "He's not bad after all.."

I'm not sure what they're talking but I don't like it. It's kinda creepy! "You really know us Demeter. You really don't disappoint us when it comes to this, you always love to suprise us." He added said.

"Of course and it's my pleasure as always. You can really count on me when it comes to this, I'm an expert remember?" Demeter said with her bitchy laugh.

"You really are," The other guy agreed with her. "Okay, Deal. I'll give the money tomorrow night. Just make sure everything is perfect as usual because we can't wait! Friday night, okay?" He added said.

When I was about to give their coffee after I placed their breakfast, they creepy both smile at me. The other guy dared to touch my hand when I give his coffee but I immediately take back my hand and giving him death glare.

I didn't respond when Demeter called my name because immediately went to the bathroom to washed my hands where that mother fucker touch his dirty hand on me.

His touch is creeping me out!

To be continued..

A/N: Sorry guys, but I need to cut it here cuz I really need to sleep now.. *huhuu!* And it feels like, you know what is the next chapter would be right? *hahaa!* Anyway, thank you so much for reading and voting @everyone! Road to 2k reads! *huhuu!* See you at Chapter 07 Laaabyahchaners!

L A A A B Y A H C H A N