Chapter 23: Helios Galanis

ENJOY IMAGINING!

Hermes's POV#AHHwp

Hermes's POV
#AHHwp

Chapter 23: Helios Galanis

WATCHING ARES laugh and smile widely makes us happy and smiled too. I'm with Heracles and he's just like me, silently watching the three prepared the dinner for tonight while talking something we can't catch up and even teasing each other with mom and his mom.

It's been awhile since Ares's parents here in Spain and they needed to get back to Japan tomorrow for their works. And thank god they didn't force Ares to come with them when they ask him about it.

“I can't wait to marry him.” Heracles suddenly said that shock me. Then he look at me and say, “Let's ask him out to go on a date with us tomorrow after his parents flight, what do you say bro?”

“For real?” I said and still confused but he just give me a look. “I'll just take that as a yes.” He said as he decided before he walked towards where Ares is.

“Sorry to interrupt moms, but I need to burrow Ares for a minutes.” He said before taking Ares out from their and give me a sign to follow them. Now we're outside the house and it's quiet here.

“What is it?” It was Ares who spoke first when we sit on the long chair. “Hermes want to say something to you.” Heracles replied to my surprise. What the fuck?! Then he just give me a 'Why me?!' look and smiled annoyingly.

Then Ares look at me, waiting for my response. I took a deep breath and say, “D-do you.. want to go out tomorrow? W-with us after your parents flight?” Then I finally said it and immediately look away.

After a long pause, he finally replied. “I'll think about it.” Then after that, Athena called us to go inside for dinner. They went inside first and when Heracles started to follow them, I immediately ask him. “What the fuck was that?”

He give me a look, “Why me when it was your idea in the first place you idiot!” I said irritatedly but he just laugh and say, “At least you made him say that, chill bro..” The fuck is wrong with him?!

Then he started to walk inside the house but he paused and turned to look at me. “And by the way, you're blushing!” He said to tease me before he immediately ran inside, Am I really blushing? I just shake my head before I went inside.

On the morrow morning, they hugged each other and promised Ares to come back soon. “Mommy and Daddy will be here as soon as we finished everything there and live a new life with you here.” It was Delta, his mother.