Chapter 04: How You Like That?

ENJOY IMAGINING!

Ares's POV#AHHwp

Ares's POV
#AHHwp

Chapter 04: How You Like That?

AFTER A minutes, I saw Heracles walk out from the store with a transparent plastic bags oh his hands. There's fruits, water and soft drinks I see and I thought it's for him but I was wrong when he got inside the car and hand it to me.

“This is for you and the fruits is for your sister,” I don't know what to say, I was speechless. I just give him a smile. Why this guy is being so nice to me?

As soon as we reach to the hospital where Athena is, Heracles park the his car at the parking lot and help me carry the things he just brought when he noticed I don't have enough energy.

I can feel the pain in my butt again, it hurts. “Are you okay?” He asked.

“Y-yeah, I'm fine.. I can carry that,” I said and tried to get back the plastic bags on him but he didn't listen. After many steps, we reached the room 13 where Athena is in.

I knock the door before we entered the room and when I saw her, a very heavy tears came out from my eyes and I can't stop it. Yes! I'm crying and my tears is so unstoppable.

I'm being emotional again, I was crying because I'm happy to see that she's okay now. Unlike those days, she can't even sleep like this because of her condition.

She can't eat properly, talk much, move much but everytime I saw her in such pain she always keep smiling even it's fake one just to make me not worry much about her.

She's like an actor when I'm around her, she pretend not hurting and force some laugh to make me smile but that hurt me more. If she in pain, I'll be in pain too. But seeing her now sleeping nicely, it makes me smile.

I really don't regret what I've done just to make her survive because that's what matters to me, to save her no matter what.

She save me first when I was trying to end my life when I was facing a very big problems and feeling down. Every time I tried to end my life, she was always there for me to stop me, crying not to leave her like her mother.

That's why I'm trying my best to protect her, to make her life normal like her friends even she was sick. She made me realize that death is not a solution for any problems.

She was the best example, even she know she's sick, Athena keep fighting and believe that there's always a way. And that's my dream, to make her dream come true.