Chapter 12: Horizon Organization

ENJOY IMAGINING!

Hermes's POV#AHHwp

Hermes's POV
#AHHwp

Chapter 12: Horizon Organization

I STILL CAN'T believe it knowing Ares is actually the person who helped my mom 5 years ago to get out from fire in that chinese restaurant. That's why he looks so familiar specially when I saw his scar in his back clearly that night when we rescue him.

And so his face too because I was there when he and mom made it to escape from fire. Mom told me that she was the one who supposed to get hurt but Ares push her to save her from fallen burn ceiling but after that he manage to stand and steal mom out to get out of their.

“So Ares is his name huh? What a brave name. I can't wait to meet him! I mean, I didn't even say my thanks for saving my life from that hellish accident after he dismissed from hospital.” Mom said while still looking at Ares pictures and I can't blame her.

Mom is type of person who easily attached with others through showing kindness and respect. But she's dangerous sometimes, no wonder Dad can't argue with her because Mom can throw bullet to her husband when she's tired talking.

Yup!

That's my Mom!

Hera Vasileiou an independent woman with a wealthy family who happily married to a simple business man, Zues Vasileiou which is my Dad. “Don't worry, you'll meet him soon Mom.”

“Yeah.. and I'm just glad and happy that he's the beloved person to my twin's life.” She said with a smile and hold my hand. Yeah.. I already told them about Heracles and I are interested and obsessed to Ares earlier.

“Just remember, Mom and Dad always support you and accept the person who's making our twins happy. If that's what makes you happy claim it and treasure the happiness because that's what matters. And seeing you happy makes us happy too.” Mom said that made me smile.

“Just like that.. look at that beautiful smile on your face, that's what I'm talking about.” I just laugh and so she did. “Thanks Mom. But do you think people will accept us knowing we love the same person with Heracles?”

Mom told me to look at her when she noticed how worried I was about that. “Fuck them all son. That's your life, your business, your happiness not them.” I know she would say that so I saw it coming.

“I know there's a lot of people out there who's not ready yet to this kind of same sex relationship and we need to respect that but it doesn't mean you'll give up what makes you happy because trust me son, if there's people like that there's also people who's willing and ready to accept who you are, who you want and that's include Me and your Dad, your whole family.” She continued and I'm glad she's my mother.