Chapter 25: Hilarious

ENJOY IMAGINING!

Ares's POV#AHHwp

Ares's POV
#AHHwp

Chapter 25: Hilarious

ON THE NEXT day, I woke up early as usual because I loved the cold breeze in the morning but this time all I can feel is the heat around Hermes, Heracles and Helios staring eachother like an active volcanoes who'll explode in any moment.

Like, what the hell is going on here?! I mean, ever since Helios got here the two started acting weird. “What's the breakfast?” I suddenly asked as they immediately look at me.

“Your favourite simple breakfast, bacon and eggs with tomatoes.” It was Helios who answered me. Then he pulled and assist me to sit down before he immediately placed the breakfast he made for me with some green grapes on the side.

This is actually my favourite breakfast. Helios used to cook this kind of breakfast because it's simple and easy to cook. Yeah.. I usually don't eat anything just to go to school on time because I hate being late.

That's because I have part time job and I always got home late for like 2 am. That's why I always wake up late and tired but ever since Helios always spending his night with us, he was like a father who always taking good care us.

And that's the time when Demeter abandoned us. Helios always there for us, cook this easy breakfast for us and didn't let us go to school with an empty stomach. “Actually, he likes my tostada con tomate, aceite, y jamón..” It was Heracles looking at Helios, showing the breakfast he made and it was also my favourite toast with tomato oil and ham.

Then I saw Hermes holding a chocolate coffee with small marshmallows and he simply give it to me. “Here's your morning coffee.. enjoy!” He only said before he returned to his seat and silently eating his breakfast.

Well, that's kinda cute!

I mean, cute but wild and I like it-- No! Erase it! “Right. It's okay if you don't eat it.” Helios suddenly said but his smile immediately fade away when Heracles interrupted.

Like, seriously Heracles?! Aww.. You can actually eat it later dude, save it to yourself.” Heracles said, teasing him before they seriously looking at each other. And before Helios can argue back, I immediately spoke.

“No.. I'll eat them all. Thanks, and you two should eat too.” I said and start eating and so the two, thank god! “Anyway.. are you busy later?” As Helios asked before he moved and sit beside me.

“Why?” I replied.

“Wanna go out with me later? Let's watch some movies? You know, like old times. Then after that let's visit our favourite arcade, I miss it a lot for real.” He said and just like old times, we used to go out to have fun and for us to forget some bad days and problems.

When I was about to answer him, Heracles suddenly spoke to my surprise. “Actually, he's going out with me later--” But Hermes didn't let him finish his words.

“No. He's busy today. He's coming with me.” Hermes said as he cut him off. Like, what the hell is wrong with this two?! I saw how Helios got shock when he heard this two. Why it seems like, they're competing with Helios?

And I didn't even agree with them.“I.. w-wait, what? I'm sorry guys, but I think I'll go with Helios today.” I replied as I choose Helios because I miss going out with him after all. After we all finished our breakfast, I volunteered to wash the dishes.

And after that, I saw Hermes and Heracles standing like a model when I was about to go upstairs. “What time you're going back?” It was Heracles.

“Ahh.. I don't know? Why you ask?” I replied.

“Can we join you guys?” Hermes just looked at him shocking for saying it suddenly. “I thought you have a special guest later--” He didn't let Hermes to finish his words.

“It's already been cancelled.” He said while giving Hermes a look. Seriously? I was about to say 'no' to them because I know they wouldn't behave themselves when Helios suddenly said, “Sure! You can join us.”

For sure he'll gonna regret it later! “See?! The more, the merrier!” Heracles happily said while giggling, shaking Hermes's shoulders before we both let out a deep breath. After a few hours later, we all found ourselves sitting and waiting for the movie to start.

I was in the middle of Helios and Heracles then Hermes who's silently eating his popcorn even though the movie is not yet started. And when the movie finally started, I felt Helios hand is holding mine. He still afraid of the dark.

“Hey, it's okay..” I said like I always used to say. He just give me a smile and act cool like he's not afraid anymore. And when I turned my head to look the two, I saw Hermes sleeping peacefully.

Seriously?

He fall asleep at this kind of place? “I bet, he must be tired.” I said.

“That's Hermes for you,” Heracles replied and when he saw Helios hand, holding mine, I saw him slowly took my other hand and hold it. Okay. That's cute moves! “I wonder how should I finish my popcorn when my both hands are busy.” I said to myself loud enough for them to hear it and wait if who's gonna let go my hand first.

But then, I was surprised when Helios refused to let go my hand and feed me some popcorn instead. “Here,” It was Heracles, he also did the same. They both keep feeding me from time to time until the movie is over. It was very a good movie but the ending is so tragic, where the main character died due to her disease.

“How's your sleep?” A playful question from Helios for Hermes but he didn't reply, ignoring and giving Helios a little attitude and just walk straight to the exit. Seriously Hermes? “What's with him?” I heard him say.

“Deserve.. I mean, just don't mind him. Let's go?” It was Heracles before we followed him to the exit where Hermes is waiting for us. Then after roaming around looking for a restaurant that we used to with Helios and finally found it, I was surprised when I saw Heracles and Hermes walk straight to the owner of this restaurant named Armando.

As if they knew him-- Wait a minute! “Hey Uncle Arm!Uncle?! This man is their uncle?! Seriously?! “Oh! Hey my fav kiddos! What a surprise! What's bring you both here?” He replied as the two told him everything and even introduce us.

“Oh my.. this is really unusual. Anyway, nice to meet you both. I'm their uncle, Armando Exxon but you can call me uncle Arm.” He said before Helios and I immediately exchange shake hands as uncle Arm continued talking like his wife and this twin's father are siblings.

I know, very hilarious right? But he didn't stay with us for that long when his wife called him and told us to eat whatever we want before he finally leave us waiting for our foods.

“They're quite famous, huh..” I heard Helios murmured and he's right! They really are that famous because they're both millionaire and so their family! I was sitting next to Helios facing with the two as the silence is flowing around until our foods is being served.

To be continued..

A/N: A triple updates for y'all! And HAPPY 2.79k reads and 1.47k votes! Thank youuuuu so much everyone! See y'all again on Monday! Have a great day!

L A A A B Y A H C H A N