Love And Sudden Problems.

Start from the beginning

We are lying in the middle of the bed and I am on top of Daniel, his hot, hard body is my mattress and his chest is my pillow.

I love it, I love every single detail!

I move slightly above him and pray not to wake him up. I don't want to ruin this unique moment, I just want to look at him while he sleeps, but when I manage to lift my head up, I find him already observing me with a soft, bright, emotional smile and I giggle shyly.

I guess someone has been awake some time now and I'm the sleepyhead between us.

"Good morning gorgeous..." he whispers in a husky from the sleep voice and I feel my cheeks blushing.

"Good morning baby!" I whisper back and move so that my body faces his and our faces are inches from each other's.

I lean and place a long, gentle kiss on his lips, some clumps of my hair fall on his face and we chuckle, although we haven't broke our kiss. His arms are wrapped around me and I bury my hands in his messy and soft like silk, black hair. I close my eyes and moan when he starts caressing my bare back under the sheets and pull back to breathe.

I lock my eyes on his for some seconds and my skin shudders from emotions. Everything has changed, I don't feel alone anymore, there is not Diana, there is Daniel and Diana, we share everything and my heart is beating for two, just like his.

His eyes were never before so bright green and today they have sparks in them. His skin is shinning, it looks healthier than ever, it is smooth and soft and his lips are still dark pink from our long and passionate kisses.

Damn, my man is a god, smiling looks unbelievable great on him and I'm sure I'm smiling like a small girl, but I can't hold myself, I was doing it for weeks and I won't repeat it again.

"How do you feel, love? Does it hurt?" he asks worried while he moves his hand lower on my butt and I roll my eyes.

This has to be the 100th time he is asking me, if I am in pain down there and I adore how caring he is with me, but I don't like him being so worried. I had no problem last night, so there is absolutely no reason I have now.

"For once more I am perfect, Daniel. It's just that the area down there is quite sore and I don't know how I am going to walk like before..." I murmur and blush even more and he laughs when I say the last meaningful words.

"I see you enjoy your important achievement, am I right?" I continue and place another quick kiss on his cheek.

Goddess, this expression of his is irresistible and it means troubles, we are ready again, (I mean I am, almost).

"I would be a terrible liar, if I said it is not flattering for me... But I am happy I didn't hurt you. You know, you can stay in bed until you feel ready to walk around... I'll join you." He whispers in a devilish, low tone and I gasp when he buries his face in my neck and licks his fresh, pink mark.

I move more on top of him and pry my legs apart to trap him between them. I feel his hard arousal against my already wet, burning core and he groans.

I guess we asked for it and he keeps on licking the sensitive to his touch mark which tinkles me, so I continue to move back and forth softly and now his arousal gets rubbed against my clit.

Holy shit!

I won't get used to it, I can't control it, the feeling is just way too intense and it gets more and more acute every time we repeat it.

"We are in mood, aren't we?" he asks breathless and squeezes my butt with both his hands and I moan upset.

"I have to take care of you... I didn't last night, I am sorry I..." I begin to say with guilt, but Daniel moves his hand to my face, caps my it and makes me look at him in the eyes.