TOTGA

/ 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲. 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲. /

the raging angst of john barleycorn satisfied the hunger of my restless being. glass after glass. laments after laments. memories after memories and me after you. it's always the same sentiment everytime i read the love letter you gave me - the one i published on my playlist book, remember?

i lied to myself in cold nights when i refused to remember you, countless times. the feeling of not having you and having to persuade myself that it's okay --- that i am okay, was exhausting. in every art pieces that i would stare, i could see nothing, but the same thing that i would see in your vermillion eyes - i could only see the abstract constellation of our almost, the cresfallen emotions and the remnants of the untold us. those things were haunting me so i told myself that those must be stored in the graveyard of broken vows and cupid's mismatches. but doing so, there would always be something that would stay, there would always be an aftermath: grieving souls, festered bones, heartwrenching memories. memories do not perish and memories couldn't be buried in graveyards and that's what making it even worse - memories stay, people don't.

𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞?

because i do and in the afterlife, i would want to be with you. a thousand percent sure, i would still want to on the next ones too. and in there, i would lay beside you and let the beatings of our heart sync in one. we would have ice cream at midnight wearing our birthday suits. on rainy nights of june, we would cuddle under the soft blankets. on forenoom mornings of august, we would both wake up early to see the beautiful sunrise - our holy grail. and maybe, we would have kids or we could also adopt fur babies and we would name it after our favorite writers. and when we're old and gray, we would race on wheelchairs and we could also sit down on the veranda, reminiscing the good old days.

but for now, let that be our 'puhon.'
and you, go back to your home -
and i would keep myself away
from remembering you.

𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐬. 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞.