𝑂𝑑𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑆𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑘𝑠

Dear Comrade,

I am pretty sure you will smile like an idiot upon reading this, but if you won't, I will be ignoring you the next time we meet. We aren't the typical sisters who are living under the same roof and a part of me is happy about it. Why? If we'd be living under one roof, you'll be furious to find my dirty clothes scattered all over the room. You'll be ferocious to see empty bags of chips on the study table. I am messy; you're the opposite of me and I don't want you to be mad because of those things. I also really do not want to hear your blabblers about my unwanted and gross habits. Without you in my room, it's a lot easier to plan for surprises for you. You should be thankful for it, sis.

We aren't the typical sisters who are in one roof and the biggest part of me is inconsolable knowing that fact too. I would envy my classmates knowing they have older sisters- to share a room with and to annoy. I feel so downcasted for not having you around always. Do you feel the same too? I know you do.

I just want you to know that you look so funny when you act as if you don't care about me. You are so adorable when you act as if you don't miss me. I miss seeing you cry over the movies that we have watched. I can clearly remember when I was in my JHS GSP camp, you were also there since you're a teacher, assuming that I was still asleep since the lights were off, you sat by me and touched my left cheek and I knew by that moment, you were thankful having me as your little sister and best friend. We may argue over random things like- who killed the first cat on earth and what came first, egg or chicken? But even tho we always do, I love you bigtime. I miss the rolling of your eyes whenever I would tease you about me wanting a boyfriend. I miss your 'older-sister-protective-acts.' I am sending you millions of virtual hugs. Sis, gems may be precious, but you are priceless. I miss you. I love you to the moon and never back.

With love,
Babysis