Chapter 20: Leaving

Ashley's POV

I woke up back in my room for some odd reason.

I look around and there's a about 20 year old man that looks a lot like cameron.

"You're awake." he smiled.

He was a pretty hot doctor to be honest.

"I'm Derrick. a nurse in training."
the man told me.

"Okay. Um, why am I in my room and not the hospital?" I asked nervously.

"We thought it would be easier for you." he smiled.

"Oh okay thank you." I said politely and laid back down.

"No problem. I'll tell the doctor to come in." He said.

The doctor walked in and I sit up.

I guess my facial expressions made it obvious that I was scared.

"Don't worry Ashley. You're good. it's just a reaction to the shot ️you took." he sat down in a chair next to me.

I sighed in relief.

He laughed and took my temperature.

"Does this mean I don't have to take the shot anymore!" I said excited.

"No you still have to take the shot just because of your weight. but this time we made a little change in the medication. It may hurt a little more and you might be even more dizzy, but it won't make you sick and your weight may just even go up." he smiled at me.

"Okay." I said and laid my head on my pillow.

All the boys besides Taylor came running in, including hayes!

"Hayes!" I said and he came to hug me.

"I don't wanna hug you for too long and get you sick." I said trying to let go of him.

"I don't care if I die hugging you. I don't care if I get sick. I just want you safe in my arms. I love you so much." Hayes said.

"Don't worry you're not contagious." the doctor said.

Before I knew it hayes took me out of the bed and spun me around.

I wrapped my legs around him and he kisses my forehead.

"I missed you so much babe." He told me.

"I missed you so much more." he put me down back on the bed and I sat criss cross.

"How you feeling?" Johnson asks.

"I feel alright." I smile and he squeezes my cheek.

"When can I get out of here?" I turn back to the doctor.

"Like in 2 hours."

"Okay." I say and turn back to the boys.
"Where's taylor?" I ask looking around them.

They all look at each other and at the floor.

"W-What?" I say and back away from them.

"He's taking a break. He had to leave for about a day or two because he couldn't handle being responsible anymore." Gilinsky confesses to me.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?!" I say angrily.

"Calm down Ashley. you can stay at my place if you'd like." Matt sits next to me and hugs me.

"No. What did I do?!" I tell in defense.

"Ashley! You didn't do anything i promise! He just needs a break from all this." Nash says.

"From what? Me? What the fuck did I do that's so bad? How's it my fault that I'm sick and messed up?" I screamed and ran out of the room.

The doctor yelled to the boys to get me. I was too fast for them.

I ran out of the house and all the guys ran after me.

I stopped to take a breath and cried.

I fell on the floor crying and Hayes was the first to catch up to me.

"Ashley please please stop crying." Hayes picked me up and carried me bridal style.

He kissed my fore head and I changed my position on him and wrapped my legs around his waist.

He carried me and the boys came rushing.

They all huddled around me trying to make me feel better and rubbing my back.

I could care less. I just wanna leave Los Angeles. Taylor doesn't want me here. I'm just ruining his life. His whole life. All I know is that I need to get out of here. For good.