Chapter 134: hickey

Ashley's POV

I woke up with Hayes still sleeping and his arms wrapped around my waist.
I squirmed out and checked my phone.
4 missed calls from Taylor
3 missed calls from Chris
21 texts from Taylor
37 texts from Chris.

oh shit.
I called Taylor right away and he answered on the second ring.
A- Ashley T- Taylor

T- "where the hell are you?!" he screamed
A- "I stayed at Hayes' place"
T- "ASHLEY WHAT?! YOURE STAYING WITH YOUR FUCKING EX YOU REALIZE THAT RIGHT?!" he screamed again.
A- "I- I'm sorry it was just- he was the only one who offered. all of you guys were mad at me.." I said trying to calm Taylor down.
T- "ashley! I'm sorry for yelling but he's a fucking boy! you never know what he's thinking AND THIS IS HAYES WERE TALKING ABOUT"
he was still yelling but not as bad.
A- "he would never hurt me Taylor. please trust me. I'm not gonna do anything inappropriate with him."
T- "I don't care what you say. you're coming with me. I'll pick you up in an hour."
he hung up the phone.
I sighed angrily.

I walked into the bathroom and changed into the last outfit I had. a grey tank with a black bralette, some shorts, and black sandals. (above outfit)

I went into the kitchen to make them some breakfast.
I made some eggs, toast, and blueberry pancakes.

I ate a pancake and that was it.
I poured myself some milk and waited till they woke up.
Hayes woke up after 5 minutes and came to me hugging my waist from behind.
I put my hands on top of his with them around my waist.
"you're quiet?" he said.
"Taylor is picking me up in an hour." I mumbled.
"wait are you serious?" he said almost angrily.
I nodded.
"what? why?!" he says.
"he doesn't trust us together.."
Hayes sighed angrily.
"well that's not fair to you!" he said.
"I know. you think I wanna stay with Taylor when the entire time he'll be talking about how disappointed he is in me?" I sighed.
"I'm sorry ash." he hugged me again.
"it's whatever. I can't stop it..." I paused. "but I made you breakfast." I smiled at the last part letting go of the hug.
"you're so wife material." he laughed.
I blushed hoping he wouldn't notice.
"AW UR BLUSHING." he yelled hugging me tightly making me blush even more.
goddamn it.

I pushed him off laughing going to his room to grab my bag and everything.
I put it next to the door and Hayes said "I don't want you to leave. it's fun when you're here."
"aww." I smiled. "I'm sure we can still hang out." I said.

I moved my hair flipping it to the side.
"ummm ash.." he said pointing.
"what?" I said worried.
"you- uh you got a hickey on your neck." he said getting up walking towards me.
"oh shit. haaayyyees why?"
"I couldn't help myself yesterday." he blushed.
"come on I'll help you." he said taking my hand and grabbing my bag into his room.

we went into the bathroom and I sat on the bathroom dresser thing.
I took out my makeup and Hayes put his hands next to my thighs looking me in the eye.
"no." I said pushing him off laughing.
"come on I can give you another one?" he winked laughing.
"Benjamin hayes Grier!!" I laughed pushing him. "you're a fuckboy." I said.
"take that back or I will give you another hickey and not help you." he pointed his finger at me.
"ok I take it back!" I said.

I took out some foundation and dabbed it on the hickey.
"good?" I said.
he nodded.

the door was being knocked on multiple times.
this could only mean one thing.
Taylor was at the door.