Chapter 132: first time

Ashley's POV

i was in the car with Sammy, Johnson, Matt, and Hayes because they were the only ones that actually talked to me... besides Georgie, Hunter, and Blake.

Taylor, Nash, Chris, and gilinsky couldn't believe that I would put myself in such a dangerous position.
Taylor said he didn't want anything to do with me at the moment..

I called my mom and she was really mad and disappointed in me. she said she needed time to think and some "space from me".. whatever that means.
"where the hell am I supposed to stay?" I frowned
"WITH ME PLEASE!" Hayes grabbed my hands and made a puppy dog face.
I looked at him and thought.
should I really do this? it'll only be a week probably..

"okay?" I said.
"yeeessss." he gushed.
I giggled. my stuff were in the back of the car.
everything had to be washed:/

I remembered my mom had sent me some close through ups and I checked the tracking number. it said it should be here tomorrow evening. great

"if ur gonna stay anywhere it would be with me. you think I'm gonna trust you to stay in an apartment with two boys?" Matt said.
"two?" I said
"yeah me and tez.." Hayes sighed.
"come on Matt let her. it's her choice." Hayes added.
"I'd say stay with me, but I'm traveling a lot." Sammy said.
"I basically live with gilinsky so that wouldn't work." Johnson shrugged.
I frowned at Matt and begged with my hands. "please?"
"UGHH I can't stop you." he rolled his eyes and turned back around in the passenger seat.

"hell yes." Hayes put his hand up to high five me.
I chuckled and high fived him.

he texted tez saying what was going on.

"ok this is your stop Matt." Johnson said driving.
Matt looked back at me and frowned.
"get out of the car and give me a hug ya little sucker." he said.
I giggled and climbed over Hayes to get out of the car.

I felt his hand slide across my ass as I got out of the car and looked at him and he winked.

I shook my head laughing and hugged Matt tightly standing on one leg.

"just don't lose your virginity alright?" he said low enough for only me to hear.
I laughed but he looked at me being serious.
"damn I'm not like that!" I said offended.

"just protecting ya." he winked and went into his house.
"ok im gonna drop you and Ashley now." Johnson said.
I got in the passenger seat and Sammy looked at me.
"bitch what the hell do you think you're doing?" Sammy laughed.
"sitting?" I said putting my seatbelt on.
"ha ha ha. not happening." Sammy got out of the back seat and came over to the passenger and opened the door.
"up." he made a hand motion telling me to get up.

I shook my head.
"UP." he said starting to tickle me and I laughed. I put my feet to my chest so he wouldn't tickle me.
he tazed my side and I screamed. I quickly tried running out forgetting I heard my foot and falling on my face.
everyone got out of the car asking if I was okay.
i tried to hide my laugh but decided to trick them.
"I hurt my foot again." I said getting teary-eyed.
"oh my gosh. I'm sorry, I didn't think you'd fall." Sammy said crouching next to me carrying me bridal style.
"here you can sit in the front." he put me in the seat and I sniffed thanking him.
Johnson knew I wasn't crying and got back into the drivers seat looking at me and shaking his head hiding his chuckled.

I smirked at him and we were off to Hayes' apartment.

we listened to music and Jack showed me some snippets of their new album.
it was fire tbh. I can't wait to hear the whole thing.

when we got to Hayes', it was huuugggeee.
how does he afford it?! he's 16 for Gods sake.

Sammy helped me out trying to put me on his back but i refused.
"I'm determined to walk." I said slowly limping and wincing as I walked on the grass.
they all stared at me. I could feel it.

"OW." I frowned on the last step at the door.
"DAMN IT I FORGOT MY STUFF IN THE CAR." I said about to walk back.
"nononononono don't you dare walk back to the car. by the time u come back to the door it'll be Christmas." Hayes winked and I fake smiled at him.

he grabbed my bag and opened the door and I saw the little step to get in house.
I jumped on one foot over the mini step and Hayes chuckled.
"I can't take it anymore get on my back." Hayes said.
"noooo I need to do it myself." I laughed.
"please I hate seeing you struggle." he looked at me and frowned.

Then tez came in.
"ASHLEEYY." he saw me and came to hug me.
"TEZ!" I said hugging him tightly with my arms around his neck with his around my waist again, standing on one foot.

"I mean hey I'm your best friend and roommate I think I should've gotten the first hug but WHATEVER!" Hayes said.
tez laughed. "what? you jealous I like Ashley more then you?"

he held his heart. "that doesn't matter though, she likes me more."
oh no here we go...

"Ashley are u seriously gonna let him say you like him more?" tez said with his arm around me.
"I love you both equally." I giggled.
"ASHLEY COME ON WE BOTH KNOW U LOVE ME MORE." Hayes said grabbing my hand pulling me to him. I laughed as he hugged me tightly.
"whatever." tez said walking away. "I love you Ashley." he whispered and made a heart with his hands.

I laughed as Hayes flicked him off.
"okay I hate to break it to you but my foot hurts. can I sit on the sofa?" I giggled.
"oh yeah sorry. sure." he picked me up bridal style and set me on it.
"you didn't have to-"
"no no no I'm gonna be treating u like a queen." he said.
"no you won't." I said.
he tackled me to the floor and I screamed falling on my back as he sat on top of me.
"FUCKING BITCH UR CRUSHING ME." I screamed.
tez ran in and busted out laughing.
"I thought something else was going on..." he said.
we both looked at him and Hayes smirked but I flicked him off.
I slapped Hayes across the face when I saw him smirk.

he laughed and helped me up. I hit him on the shoulder and sat down on the couch. I sat crisscross and Hayes put his feet on me.
"what the hell. no." I said moving his disgusting feet.

"okay what movie should we watch?" he said with his arm wrapped around my waist sitting down.
"I don't knooww." I said laying my head on his shoulder.
I felt a guilty feeling as if I was cheating on Joey. even though we weren't going out..

"oooo have u watched a horror movie yet?" he smirked.
"no and I don't plan on it." I said.
"please?"
"no Hayes never." I frowned.
"for me?" he said resting his forehead on mine looking me in the eyes.
I sighed. "whatever." I put my lower lip down.
"YES!" he said. "tez get in here!! Ashley is gonna be watching a horror movie for the first time!"
I rolled my eyes as tez ran in.

"conjuring 2." tez said.
Hayes nodded and clicked on the movie.
"no no no. I can't do this." I laughed trying to run off but Hayes grabbed my waist pulling me on his lap tightly.
"no please." I screamed laughing.
"come onnnn I'm right here nothing will happen!" he said.
"no." I frowned.
he turned my head around and put his hand on my chin.
"it's gonna be okay. just remember it's all fake."
I sighed and breathed in then out.

I sat in his lap cradle style kind of and kept hiding my face in his shoulder.
"I'm done I can't do this." I said trying to get back up but he again stopped me and laid me down with his arms around my waist the entire time so I wouldn't jump up again and he laid behind me looking over my shoulder to watch the movie.
I tried not watching cuz honestly knowing me.. I'll never sleep again

half way through the movie of me just daydreaming not watching at all I heard Hayes' quiet snores and then felt my eyes feel heavy and I slowly fell asleep as well.