Chapter 37: You make school better

Hayes' POV

We got home and the girls came rushing towards Ashley asking her a bunch of questions. I could tell she needed her space so I grabbed her hand told the girls that Dylan has low blood sugar. They nodded their heads went back to the living room.

"why don't we sing a song?" Kenny said trying to light up the mood. Everyone shrugged and Kenny rolled his eyes and went to the piano. He started to play a thousand years and it made everyone calm down. Ashley was sitting in my lap and her head was leaning on me. Johnson was in lalaland. Matt and Georgie were on their phone. Nash was playing with Ericas hands. Ainsley and Jack G were eating. And Emma, Lindsey, and Hailey were heartbroken. jack j got up and sat next to Hailey. "let's go somewhere." He told her. They got up to have some sibling time. They said bye and left.

"I love you Hayes" I heard ashley say. I smiled and grabbed her chin. "I love you more."

Then Kenny played random music. Cam said he had to go so he said bye.
"Come here ash." Cam said to her. She got up from my lap and gave him a hug. He spun her around and kissed the top of her head. "Bye Georgie!" Cam said and Georgie got up and gave him a hug. He did the same to her.

Jack g, Matt, Nash, Kenny and I weren't gonna leave. Dillon left. I don't know why but he did.
I saw Ashley's phone go off. I give it a glance and see that Taylor texted her saying Dylan was awake.

"DYLANS AWAKE!" Ashley screamed and everyone got up. We all got in a car and Ashley stared out the window and squeezed my hand. She put her head on my shoulder and I put my head on top of hers. She took a little nap and I nudged her to wake up since we got there.

She ran out. "WAIT!" We all yelled. But Ashley, Emma, and Lindsey were already inside.

When we ran in the girls were running to the elevator. We caught up to them and got in. I put my arm around Ashley and we found the room number. We walked in and the girls freaked out.

"DYLAN!" They all screamed and went to her.
"GIRLS!" She yelled.

They all hugged each other. I smiled. They were adorable.

"Dylan I'm so sorry." Ashley said and knelt down beside Dylan holding her hand.
"This isn't your fault. I promise. I was just overreacting. You can explain everything when we get home." She smiled. She smiled back at her. I saw Matt take a picture so I looked at him and shrugged, he laughed.

"Dylan you can leave now." The doctor came in.

"Okay." she said and got up. Tay said thank you and we walked out the door.

Ashley stayed with Dylan. I decided to give her some space and let her be with her friends for a while.

Ashley wanted Georgie to stay with her so we let her.

Ashley's POV

So since Dylan was back i thought we should just do something that was calm. we went into the movie room and watched movies.

Dylan was leaning on me and I was leaning on Erica. Georgie and Lindsey seemed to hit it off real well.

We watched Duff and we couldn't stop laughing. Then we watched Taken 2 and made popcorn, snacks, and had soda. it was really fun! Erica got some cute photos of Dylan and I laughing and throwing popcorn at each other so I put the two pictures together and decided to post it.

I put in the caption,
I love my twin sister so much😋❤️ @dylanmirouski00

She hugged me and she gained a bunch of followers.

I got a bunch of people commenting and asking if she was really my twin. that made me laugh.

After watching Taken 2 we just put Bring it On. I then slowly fell asleep.