Chapter 157: did that just happen

Ashley's pov

Idk why grayson was acting like that. i ignored it and just hung out with my friends. aka savannah, my best friend here in california. i haven't hung out with her in awhile because she was always so busy with school, now she's doing home school. i'm super close with my other friends Bella, Caroline (i call her Caro), Lexi, Sydney, and Liv.

I was hanging around them whole time and then savannah suggested we take shots. ethan was with me the whole time and we looked at each other and nodded. we took a shot of Apple Ciroc and man it was strong. before i knew it i took at least 4 shots and ethan and i were OUT OF IT. i thought i wasn't gonna drink lol

I look around and see taylor was drunk so he wouldn't care either.
I grab ethan's hand and we walk around trying to find some food and water

"wait girl!!" I hear Sydney say.
"let's take a picture." she says.
i agree and me ethan and Syd have a group hug with ethan in the middle and I stick my tongue out while the other two do a silly face.

Ethan, Sydney and I find some food to eat and water to drink and i see the two of them hit it off real quick. I notice i was third wheeling and i was not up for that!!

I sneak away to go find someone and Livi comes to me.
"ash I don't feel well." I hear her say. this was her first time drinking probably.
I grab her wrist and pull her to the bathroom. I see Hayes in the corner of my eye but my vision was blurry so i couldn't tell if it was him or not.

Anyways I open the door for her and pull her hair back as she starts to throw up. i thought it was gross but i didn't mind helping her. i'm drunk so i have no idea what's going on.
She finishes throwing up and i clean her up a little bit spraying her with some perfume i found on the floor.. and myself as well.

We get out and i see hayes approach me.
"are u drunk?" he asks concerned.
"whattt noooo." I shake my head kind of swaying. he catches me before i can fall. i think i took more than four shots... i don't remember.
"ash. Really?" he shakes his head helping me stand.
"it's fine!!" i say.
"LETS DANCE."

Hayes' POV

i was kind of worried about ashley. I overheard so many guys talking about how hot she looked tonight and she's drunk. anyone could take advantage of her. I've been watching her from the corner of my eye to make sure nothing happens. she took about 7 shots, not good for someone THAT small. i mean she's not that small but u know what I mean.
"LETS DANCE." she said.
i shake my head. i might as well.
she pulls me to the dance floor and despacito with justin bieber comes on and she says "i love this sonngggg." and grabs my hands doing a spanish dance.
damn she was a good dancer. her hips swayed in perfect sinc with the song and our bodies were in perfect sinc as well.
She giggled the entire time and as did I.
ashley knows how much I love spanish music so we did our little dance we used to do when we would listen to "Balinando"

I can't believe we remember every move. I spin her around and we dance some more and i put my arms around her waist.
"ur not drunk." Ashley shook her head.
"I don't plan on it." i tapped her nose.
"come on hayesee just one shot?" she looked at me with her puppy eyes.
I sighed. "fine."

I'm happy we were getting along. i think it's just because she's drunk tho...
she pulls me to the kitchen counter with all the drinks and gives me it.
she pours herself one as well and i grab it from her.
"no more ashley. you are already drunk enough." i say
"hayes." she frowns.
"not gonna work this time. i don't want u taking anymore."
she sighs. "u suck."
"u swallow." i say
she laughs and she counts.
"3,2,1!!!" she says and i take it.
she laughs and i look in her eyes and grab her face making out with her. u have no idea how badly i wanted to do that.