Chapter 33: whats going on?!

Ashley's POV

About 30 minutes later nash hayes and Georgie came.

"Ashley!" Hayes yelled.

I got up and greeted him with a hug and a peck on the lips.

He smiled and squeezed me. I didn't wanna show that it hurt because I just really wanna go to Disneyland.

I hugged Georgie and I couldn't help but notice Hayes staring at me.

I slapped his arm and he said, "what?" and put his arm around my shoulder.

"Why are you staring at me?" I giggled.

"Because you look amazing."

"I love you." I hugged him and nuzzled my head in his stomach.

"You're way too tall for me." I looked up at him.

"Well you're perfect for me." he kissed the top of my head.

"And by the way, " he looked down at me and I looked up, "I love you more."

He pecked my lips and we all headed to a car.

I held hands with Hayes and sat on his lap in the car ride since there was no room.

We took a selfie and made a cheesy smile and he had his arm around my waist.

he posted it on Instagram and put in the caption,
Disneyland with my favorite person on this planet @ashleycaniff ❤️😘

I posted it also and put in the caption,

Going to the happiest place on earth with the one who makes me happiest @hayesgrier 😚😊

It was about a 20 minute car drive and we finally got there.

I hopped out and grabbed Hayes' hand.

"ASHLEY LETS RIDE THE SPINNING TEACUPS!" I heard Erica yell.

I laughed and ran to the teacups.

"Come on hayes!" I yelled and dragged him.

I sat in between Hayes and Erica. then Nash and Georgie came also.

We spun so fast that after we came out We could barely stand and the other guys had to help us.

It was hilarious. then we walked around tomorrow land and Snow White's castle.

Hayes and I took a photo in front of it and we took a photo of us kissing. (the two above in the photos)

Then we took a group picture.

Then all of us girls took a photo together.

Erica and Ainsley posted it and got a bunch of followers.

Then we decided to go on Space Mountain.

I sat behind Taylor and Hayes was behind me.

For the picture I was doing a peace sign and laughing and Taylor was screaming. Hayes was laughing and his hands were up. I knew the picture was coming. I've been on space mountain plenty of times.

Then we walked around and went on the Toy Story ride. I sat with Hayes and he beat me. I stuck my tongue out at him and he picked me up and kissed me. I kissed back and he put me down carefully. The boys were staring at us and taking pictures. I laughed and let go of Hayes.

"You need Mickey ears." I ruffled his hair.

I saw a souvenir shop and found Mickey ears. (the one the guy is wearing in the one above)