Chapter 11: Goodbye Indiana

Ashley's POV
I woke up and had horrible dreams.

Ugh I hate this.

I look at Taylors clock and it reads,
6:30 p.m.
Shit.

I ran to my room to change because I literally hate wearing the same cloths for a whole day.
Call me crazy.

But since I was just wearing sweat pants, I changed my hoodie and took out a Grayson Academy one that had our colors on it.

Gray and Red.

The hoodie was red and the words were written in Gray.

Yeah if you're wondering, I still have amnesia, but I'm starting to remember basically everything!

I re-did my hair and put it into two French braids that starts off from the top. Bethany Mota calls it the sporty braid. I love this hair style!

I put in some hair spray and went downstairs.

"Ashley! You look adorable!" Dillon yells.

"Thank youuu." I trail.

"Aww I love your hair!" Matt says and squeezes my cheek.

"WHERES YOUR HOODIE?!" Nash screams, "I WANT MY MERCH BACK ON YOU!" he adds.

"Ehhh. I'll wear it later." I laugh.

"Yay! you're awake. We were gonna wake you up sooner or later because our flight leaves at 9 and your friends are comin any minute now." Taylor smiles walking into the room.

"Okay." I smile and go on my phone.

"Ash! let's take a snapchat." Nash smiles and comes to me.

"KK girl." I say.

I do a duck face and nash kisses my cheek. Oooh hayes gonna be jellyyy.

lol I'm so mean.

"Nashley for life!" Nash yells and high fives me.

He puts it in the caption and ruffles my hair and goes back the couch.

The door bell rings.

"I'll get it!" I yell and go to the door.

Standing there is all my best friends. including Montana, Tyler, Zaq, and Joey.

"Ashleyyyy!" Emma yells and wraps me in a hug.

"YOUR HAIR!" Dylan screams.
"Twinning." Dylan winks. yeah she has the same hair style as me. To be honest, we look so much alike it's creepy as fuck.

"You guys are always twinning." Joey says and laughs.

"Yeah. Here Ashley." Montana says and gives me a gift.

"Aww Montana you didn't have to." I say and wrap him in a hug.

"Well I wanted to since we've known each other since we 2!" Montana laughs and puts his arm around my neck.

No I swear to God we're not attracted to each other. Montana is basically my brother and we've never flirted because that's weird. He's such a good family friend!

We knew each other because of our parents and he's like my cousin I guess you could say. But he's a family friend haha.

"Hey Montana!" Taylor yells from the kitchen and bro hugs him.

"Hey Taylor!" Montana says back and they do their stupid hand shake they made when Taylor was 13 and Montana was 4.

I laugh and go to all the girls and give them hugs.