Chapter 38: i love suprises

Ashley's POV

We decided to go to the mall so I wore some dark wash high waisted jeans, a cami, and a blue, purple, and pink flannel.

We got to the mall and Hayes and I went into a little jewelry store. I found the most beautiful diamond necklace. it was $300. never mind! Hayes saw me staring and smiled.

Then we went to a few stores and bought random junk plus some ice cream cartons.

Then we went home and Hayes and I were eating ice cream and decided to go on the golf cart. it was Monday.

I held his hand and we played some music.

It was really fun. We played FourFiveSeconds. Me and Hayes screamed and sang along. I laughed at how horrible he was.

Then I found myself at the beach.

"Hayes.." I said stunned at the view. "do the guys know we're here?"

"of course they do! come here." he interlocked his hand into mine and we walked on the beach. I then saw a picnic set up.

"oh my gosh hayes!!" I said and hugged him. he chuckled and kissed the top of my head.

"you're the best boyfriend I could ever ask for." I said tearing up.

"Don't cry. I can't believe I ended up with such a beautiful girl. someone so kind and caring. someone who never fails to put a smile on my face and make me laugh. to the days when we snuck out from the hotel room at magcon, from scaring the boys, and from hating me to loving me, I will always be here for you. I love you so much and I hope I get to spend the rest of my life with you. I know we're only 14, and you're turning 14 next week! but.. I hope my dream comes true. I love you." a tear slid down his eye.

"Hayes." I hugged him and kissed him. The sunset was behind us so it made the feeling even more amazing.

"I love you more." I said and wiped away his tear.

"I wanna give you something." he said.

"Hayes you didn't have to."

"I want to." he held my shoulders.

He then held out the diamond necklace that I fell in love with at the mall.

"oh my god.. hayes." I cried and hugged him. he hugged me back and stood hugging for 10 minutes.

"th-thank you so much." I kissed him again. "you really didn't have to."

"I would do anything to make you happy. I wouldn't run to the moon and back.. for that isn't enough to show how much I love you and how much you mean to me."

"I love you so so much. thank you for treating me so right and so amazing. you are the love of my life and I don't know how to thank you." I said tearing up.

He kissed my cheek and head and he put the necklace on my neck.

"it's beautiful."

"not as beautiful as you." he said.

"how did I end up getting such an amazing boyfriend?"

"I don't know how I got such an amazing girlfriend."

He made some chocolate covered strawberries. my favorite!

I ate two and didn't really want anything else.

"Ashley come on eat some more!"
hayes begged. "you promised you'd get better."

"I did I know.. I'm just not hungry. please understand."