Chapter 14: Getting More Famous!

Ashley's POV

I didn't sleep for that long considering I had Cash in the same house as me...

They're way too loud.

I slept for about 30 minutes and woke up.

"You guys are loud as fuck." I complain.

"Sorry." Cam puts his arm around me.

"Whatever." I say and lay back down.

"I'm freezing." I shiver and curl up in a ball.

"Aw." Cam says and comes to me.

He wraps his arms around my waist and hugs me.

Nash snaps a picture. This is what you get for living with viners...

"Cam, I wanna see your movie Expelled. I'm so upset I wasn't at your premiere." I say upset.

"You should've gone! we could have taken a lot of pictures together." he smirks.

"Well I wasn't." I whine.

"Hey at least you're here now."

"Good point."

I start shivering.

"I'm so cold. CAN I PLEASE HAVE A BLANKET NOW?!" I whine and complain.

"Ashleyyyyy. fine." Nash gives up.

I take the blanket and wrap myself around it.

They show me around the house and theirs an arcade, pool, and a lot of rooms.

We decide to go into the arcade and we play some pac man and ping pong.

I play against Nash and he wins. I suck lol.

I then play against cam and he wins. haha.

Then Taylor walks in the door and I hug him.

"How you feeling munchkin?" He kisses the top of my head.

"Eh." I say.

"Thanks for taking care of her." Tay says and bro hugs nash.

Cam walks in.

"Oh hey cam! you were here too? I love how you came for Ashley and yet you never text me." Tay says annoyed.

"Um come on Ashley." Nash says and drags me back to the arcade.

(if you didn't know this, not too long ago taylor, cam, and nash were arguing bc Tay was upset that nash and cam wouldn't accept anyyy of Taylors calls and Tay was upset bc he moved all the way to Los Angeles just so he could be with the guys. that breaks my heart.)

Taylor's POV

"Look Taylor. I'm really really really sorry about that. I love you man. I haven't seen Ashley in ages and I missed her a lot." Cam tells me.

"So you're saying you didn't miss me?" I laugh.

I don't take many things seriously. whoops.

"Taylor that's not what I me-" I cut him off.

"Look cam, you and nash freaking made fun of me on Twitter. you got half of my fans to turn away from me. Nash was just kidding. But you weren't. I freaking tweeted you if you can fucking text me because I fucking wanted to talk to you so I can fucking make plans with yall. you never texted me back even when you saw the tweet and tweeted me and everything. Nash instantly called me and apologized. I could've at least gotten a fucking text from you." I say pissed.

"Taylor. I really am truly sorry. I was using my computer because my phone had broken and I didn't have my caller ID. remember. I dmed you."

I feel so fucking stupid right now.
I receive so many dms that I didn't even see Cameron's.