Chapter 70: scavenger hunt

Ashleys POV

I woke up still in Hayes's arms haha.

"you're up?" he said in his morning voice.
"God I love your morning voice." I giggled and hugged him.
"happy birthday babe." he kissed my cheek.
"thank you babe."

he kept his arm around me.
"selfie?" he asked. I nodded my head.
I did a scrunched up face and Hayes stuck out his tongue.

He posted it on Twitter.
@HayesGrier: happy birthday to the girl who makes me happiest. proud to call you mine, I love you so much babe😘 @AshleyCaniff

Then I went on my phone and we were in bed for like 20 minutes not even talking. just having really small convos😂😂

"go look on Instagram." he said and yawned.
"kk." I smiled.

I went on Instagram and he had posted the photo of when we were in the car smiling and laughing as I was in his lap.

happy birthday babe. I love you so so so so much and I'm so happy to call you mine. I find myself happier when I'm around you and I wanna thank you for that. anyways, happy birthday to the love of my life!😘❤️😍

"thank you so much!" I hugged him and kissed his cheek.
"go get dressed. you have a scavenger hunt today." he winked and kissed my forehead.
we both got up and I grabbed the first outfit I saw hahaha.

it was a rly cute romper from hollister! (outfit above) then I put on some michael kors sandals that were white.

I brushed my teeth and straightened my hair.

I put my hair half up and half down and curled a few of the pieces.

I grabbed my new phone and put on the case that Georgie gave me which was a Kate Spade case that was orange and pink stripes.

I walked out and found Taylor wrap his arms around me.
"I see you like your new phone." he smirked.
"yup." I giggled.
"ash ur being a lot skinner, please eat." he kneeled down in front of me and hugged me.
"I know, I'm trying."
"u always say that ash. I'm gonna give u ur shot after u eat." he said and picked me up.
"YOU PICK ME UP TOO MUCH!" I giggled.
"maybe it's bc ur so tiny? and because you're my sister." he laughed.

he set me on the counter in the kitchen.
"what do u wanna eat birthday girl?"
"CAN WE GO TO IHOP!" I screamed so everyone could hear.
"IM DOWN!" Georgie yelled and ran towards us.
she was already dressed haha

"yeah let's go!" Ainsley and Erica yelled.

They were ready as well.
None of the boys were ready.
"how about just the girls go?" Ainsley suggested to Tay.
"ok fine, but for dinner only the guys get to go." Nash said and smirked.
"ok fine, ur on vine boy. Ashleys gonna have the best breakfast ever." Erica grinned and grabbed my wrist.

Georgie and I started laughing.

"Well who cares about breakfast. She's gonna have the best dinner ever." Jack G said and pulled me towards him.
"yeah dinner is better because we can have cake." Hayes said.
"since when does Ashley ever eat cake?" Ainsley said.
"ARE U KIDDING?!" me and Taylor yelled at the same time.

"woah!" she said taking it back.
"well, we're gonna buy her cookie dough instead." Georgie defended.
"OOOH I LIKE COOKIE DOUGH MORE!" I smiled.
"ok well um..." Jack j started talking but didn't know what to say.
"we have more guys then girls so she'll have fun w us because there's more people." Sammy added to Johnson.
"Yeah!" Matt said and high fives Sammy.
"Well were girls and she can talk about girl stuff to us." Erica said and pulled me towards her.
"who cares about girl stuff. we can make her laugh." Matt said and tickled me a little. I giggled and slapped his arm away laughing.

"whatever." Ainsley giggled. "come on ash." she grabbed my hand and we walked out the door.

I waved bye the boys and they all waved bye too.

Hayes blew me a kiss and I giggled.

"ok let's give u the time of your life." Erica said starting the engine.
"exactly what's our plan?" I heard Ainsley whisper.

Georgie laughed.

"well obviously breakfast first, then cookie dough cafe, then Santa Monica." Erica said.

"oh and Lexy is coming!" Ainsley said.
"oh yeah! I'm gonna call her. let's pick her up." I smiled and texted her.

to. lexyy👅

hey Lexy!! the girls and the guys are having a competition to see who can give me a better birthday😂 wanna be on their team?

from. lexyy👅

duhhh! pick me up👊🏼

to. lexyy👅

kk haha see youuuu

"ok she said she'll be on your team." I laughed.
"great." Ainsley smiled.

"who else is there? Ashley who are you friends with?" Erica asked.
"well... let me look through my contacts. oh! I found my old friends from a while ago, they're names are Livy, Sidney, Erin, laur, and tori. this is the perfect timing because yesterday they all texted me and tweeted me saying we should hang tomorrow which is today."

"text in the group message!" Georgie said.

I giggled.

I texted,
hey girlies! my friends Georgie, Ainsley, and Erica are trying to give me a better birthday then the boys, wanna help them?

I laughed when I sent it.
From. Laur😛

Ahh! I'd love to! I haven't seen you in a year and I'm dying to!!

From. Liv😼

YES PLS!! WHEN AND WHERE?

From. Erin😈

YAYAY WERE GONNA BEAT THEM! and yes, I'm down!

From. tori😋

dude, you think I would say no?? let's do this!!😛👊🏼

From. Syd😜

YESS! I WANT TO!

From Laur😛

ok ash, since I'm 16 and I can drive I'll pick up the girls, where are we meeting?

I answered back,

ihopp! see you there👊🏼💜

they all said ok!

"they're coming. and my friend laur can drive so she'll pick up all the girls and they'll come now."I smiled

"ok great!" the girls said.

We got to ihop and waited for the girls.

Georgie's POV

This is going exactly as planned!

Hayes and the all the guys plus girls have been planning the scavenger hunt for so long now.

Her first clue is gonna be at ihop.

let's see how this goes!

Lexys POV

I was at IHOP, and I was gonna give Ashley her first clue for Hayes' scavenger hunt.

now, let's see how this goes!