Chapter 27: Unconsious

Jack Johnsons POV

I was looking at the floor the whole time in the building. I wonder where she is. I couldn't stop thinking about her. what if she's hurt? What if.. no. I can't think about that. I then heard Hayes screaming.

"GUYS!" He yelled.

Cameron was upstairs.

I followed the voice and ran.

"HAYES WHERE ARE YOU." I screamed.

I saw him. holding a unconscious Ashley. Hayes was bawling his eyes out carrying her.

She had a rag over her mouth and a black eye.

Her cloths were torn up and ripped.

Then three drunk guys came out of a room.

"HAYES RUN!" I yelled.

Hayes ran and the guys ran after him and one of them punched me in the nose. it started bleeding and I punched him in the stomach.

"DONT EVER FUCKING HURT MY ASHLEY AGAIN." I said and punched him in the nose.

Cameron ran downstairs and jumped on one of the guys.

He punched him and kicked him.

We ran to the front of the building, and there were three other guys blocking Hayes and still unconscious Ashley.

"Put her down and we won't shoot." They said.

I ran towards one of the guys and tackled him. He got on top of me and punched me.

I was already bleeding but I knew right then, my nose had broke.

"FUCK." I yelled.

Cameron threw one of the guys to the wall and grabbed Ashley from Hayes' arms.

"NO LET ME HOLD HER. SHES MY GIRLFRIEND!" Hayes yelled at Cameron.

"HAYES SHES 13 AND SHE NEEDS SOMEONE OLDER RIGHT NOW. WE DONT WANT BOTH OF YOU GUYS GETTING HURT."

One of the guys came running towards Ashley and cameron and took out his gun.

"Put her down." he said.

"Never." Cameron said stepping towards him

The guy aimed at Cameron and shot.

He ended up not having anymore bullets.

We all laughed and ran.

He ran after us and we hopped in the car.

I got in the drivers seat and drove away.

The other guy got in his car and we drove right away to the police station.

We got there and the police got the man and we lead them back to the building and they arrested the men.

Ashley was still unconscious and Cam was carrying her. We told all the guys we found her and we all drove home.

Taylors POV

I drove home as fast as I could and I jumped out of my car.

I went inside and everyone was staring at Ashley, unconscious.

I screamed and ran through them.

I picked her up and stroked her hair.

"She's okay. she's okay." i said crying.

"Thank goodness oh my god." i was bawling so much that I got her ripped cloths all wet.

She was dirty, her hair was down, her cloths were ripped, and she had a black eye.

All the guys were crying. I put her down on the sofa and laid down behind her and wrapped my arms around her.

I kissed her cheek and cried in her back.

"Tay-Taylor it's o-okay." Cam said rubbing my back.

"No. No it is-ISNT. what if they- they rape-raped her." i was hyperventilating.

"No. No she will tell us when she wakes up." Nash said trying to get me up.

Hayes was rocking back and forth. he looked like he was possessed or something. of course he wasn't, but he looked freaked out.

"H-Hayes w-why don't you go-go to sleep." I said.

"No. Not until she wakes up." Hayes said crying.

I didn't know what to say so I just stayed cuddled up against Ashley.

"Taylor let's le- leave her by herself." Dillon sniffed and wiped his eyes.

I cried harder in her back and got up.

I ran upstairs and slammed the door.

Hayes' POV

When Taylor ran upstairs and I jumped onto the sofa and hugged Ashley.

"we- we found you." I cried.

"Hayes come o-on." Sammy pulled on me.

"NO! I'm staying right h-here. I almost lost my girl-girlfriend." I cried.

The guys didn't argue and went into a different room.

I felt so bad. What if she was raped?

I mean, her cloths were ripped and her sports bra was half showing.

I don't care. I'm just happy she's here. with me. I cried harder into her shoulder.

I couldn't breathe and I had a panic attack.

The guys ran to me and tried to make me breathe.

"Hayes. Hayes! H-Hayes bre-breathe." Nash said trying to calm me down when obviously he wasn't calm at all.

Matt was in a different car and he got to the house. He was a mess. His eyes were red and puffy and his hair was all messy.
his face was also puffy and red.

"ASHLEY!" He saw all us crowded around her.

he ran and picked her up.

"Oh my god. oh my god. oh my god." he said crying at the last 'oh my god.'

He carried her and kissed her head.

She was still unconscious.

"thank goodness." he cried into her shoulder.

When will she wake up?