Chapter 3: What Happened?

Taylor's POV
I wake up in and ambulance and the nurse tells me to stay seated but I can't. I yell, "WHERES MY BABY SISTER?! I NEED TO SEE HER! IS SHE OKAY? WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?!"
the nurse tries to calm me down and tells me to stay seated. she says,
"Mr. Caniff I don't appreciate your language. your little sister is just fine. she was taken to the hospital and she should be alright. I'm just not 100% sure what actually is wrong with her."

"I'm sorry it's just.. what happened? where am I and what happened?"
"you were in a major car accident. and you crashed into a different car. you both passed out and your sister hurt her head, but that's all I know. your family called in and a few other people. um there names were.." she put her glasses on and read the names from her check board.
"oh there names were Mr. Espinosa, Mr. Rupp, The Griers, Mr. Wilkinson, Mr. Gilinsky, and Mr. Johnson. their actually on their way here right now."

my eyes widen at what I just heard. their coming to Indiana because of us? I honestly have the best family ever.
-
-
-
-
As we get into the hospital I was able to get up because I wasn't hurt at all. I just have to tone it down on everything. but on the other hand, I don't know about Ashley.
I go to the front desk and ask
"um can I please see Ashley Caniff? she's my little sister and I need to see what's wrong with her right now."
the man says,
"unfortunately no, you can't Mr. Caniff. she's being Xrayed and she's not allowed to see anyone."
my jaw clenches and my fists tighten.
"well how long till I can see her?!" I silently yell.
"About 2 hours."
I then yell,
"TWO HOURS TILL I SEE MY BABY SISTER?! no way! she's my responsibility and I demand to see her as soon as possible!"
The man tells me to chill out and I turn around and sit in the sitting room and it's been about an hour and I still haven't seen her yet. I get up to the front desk and say,
"CAN I PLEASE SEE HER NOW?!"
The Man says, "one hour left." I get angry and go back to the sitting room.

I get a text from Nash saying
"doooode. you okay? what's wrong with Ashley? is she hurt? we're at the airport right now and were the first ones here. we're taking a cab to the hospital right now, what's the name of it?"

I send him the address and tell him I don't know what's wrong with her.
About 20 minutes later Nash texts me saying he's here. I'm happy but sad at the same time. I go outside and run to see where they are. I see Nash and I give him a bro hug.
I give Hayes one too.
hayes seemed really worried.
I wanted to tell him that this was because of him but that would just be plain rude. so I decided to tell him if something bad happens to Ashley.

The other guys will be here in an hour
-
-
-
30 minutes pass and the desk calls,
"Mr. Caniff," I look at them and stand up. Nash and Hayes follow.
"you may see Ashley now."
I nods my head and the nurse leads me in.

I see Ashley and yell,
"MUNCHKIN!" I attack her with a hug and then Hayes and Nash come in too.
Hayes says,
"TEDDYBEAR!!" and he attacks her with a hug too. she hugs him back but doesn't seem that excited.

maybe the accident gave her some sense that Hayes isn't anything good after all.
then Nash comes up to her and says,
"Nashleyyyyy!" and hugs her and she hugs him back and smiles.

Hayes seems confused and says,
"Ashley, why aren't you excited that I'm here? we've been texting nonstop about how much we miss each other and you show any emotion. are you okay?"

then I say,
"Hayes stop being so selfish." nash agrees with me.
"sorry. it's just I missed her so much and--" he stops talking.
"and what?" I ask him.
"nothing.."
"whatever hayes, you're explaining this when we get home."
"so nashley how ya feeling?" nash asks her.

she looks at all of us with strange faces. I give her a weird look.
she then says something that scares me so hard.
"I'm sorry but do I know you guys?" she says quietly.