Chapter 16- Frank's A Pretty Lady

"ELLOODDEEAAAA!" I turned as I heard the familiar voice screaming my name down the school's hallway to see Alexia waving her arms at me frantically.

Two weeks ago, the day after I stayed over at Mikey's house and slept in Gerard's bed, Frank kept pestering me until I called Alexia, so I finally called her up and the next day, Frank, Alexia, Mikey, and I went to the mall together....cross-dressed.

Mikey and Alexia exchanged clothes since they're close in height and Frank and I exchanged clothes since we're both midgets.

I dug through my clothes for hours until I finally found a skirt that I used to wear to church and flower sandals. I went into my mom's room and got one of her hot pink workout tops and dug around in her closet until I found a pair of old, black, leather boots. I decided I'd go all out and even went down in my mom's hair station in the basement and took a lot of clip in black extensions and got one of my bras (that Frank never gave back to me) and socks to stuff it with. Frank, being the feminine boy he is, was excited and even shaved his legs and put on some doll makeup (where he got it from? I have no idea) to make it believable, and it worked. He was so pretty that he even got 5 guys' numbers. Alexia wasn't as mean towards Mikey and have him some green skinny jeans, a black v-neck, and a blonde long-haired wig, letting him keep his shoes, so he didn't get any phone numbers.

"HEY THERE!" Alexia hopped in front of me and slammed her hands down onto my shoulders, making my arms fall and books fly everywhere.

"Ugh, hi." I bent down and picked up all my books, popping back up to see that Mikey, Bob and Frank were now standing next to her.

"Holy shit." I placed my right had on my chest and tried to control my breathing.

"Hi." Mikey grinned at my reaction.

"Hi." I rolled my eyes and started walking forward. Alexia, Frank, and Mikey all turned in place and started walking next to me.

"So, we're all going over to Mikey's later, right?" Alexia was nearly bopping up and down as she said this, she's hanging out with us at school and that one time at the mall for two weeks and hasn't gone to any of our houses yet. She's been asking us all day if we were still going to Mikey's, even though we reassured her everytime.

"Nope. Plan's off, no one can come over." Mike stated with his poker face. He looked at Alexia through the corners of his eyes and was trying to hold back laughter when he saw Alexia's mouth open in an "O" and sad/shocked expression.

"We're still going, Mikey's just being a dick." I rolled my eyes and patted Alexia's arm. She brightened up and sent Mikey a death glare to which he replied by cracking up.

"Of course we're sill going! You don't need to ask every five seconds." Mikey threw his arms up dramatically and Alexia just folded her arms across her chest, making her glare more severe.

Frank, who had been silent for most of this, started laughing and snuck his arm over Alexia's shoulders. Alexia shrugged out from under his arm before his hand could touch her right shoulder and scooted closer to me. Just like I predicted, when she became friends with us Frank had started pervious on her, too, but she seemed more calm about it.

"Well, I've gotta get home before we go over to Mikey's so I can finish my chores and stuff. I'll be over around 5, oh and don't forget to try some movies for this weekend, either." I waved at them all as they said their form of "bye"s and started walking out of the school's front doors as they walked down to Mikey's locker.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I actually have a picture of Frank dressed as a lady on my iPod (some person uploaded it on Instagram) & I wish I could upload it to here:( but he was a pretty lady..

EDIT: AHH I GOT THE PICTURE OF LADY FRANK IN THE SIDEBAR! Okay so in the story he had a pink shirt, but still, he's pretty(: