Chapter 20: FanFiles Pt. 2: sarahthomasofficial

WRITTEN BY: sarahthomasofficial

The next day Frank asked if we could go to the park. We all agreed, and somehow, we got Gee to go too.

I must admit. When Frank said we should all go to the park, I was a bit worried of what would happen to Gee. Unfortunately, what I feared had happened.

_________

"Hey, looks like the emo returned back to his little gang and the new girl. It's a shame, I thought the new girl was better than to pick a guy like him." A black haired man with brown eyes snickered, causing Gerard to look down in regret once again. The boy and his friends soon walked away.

"I told you I shouldn't have come with." Gerard mumbled, kicking his feet. The rest sighed in defeat.

"No." I calmly replied, shaking my head.

"We finally got you back, I'm not losing you again this time." Mikey hugged his brother who didn't hug back.

We walked across the street to a store and bought candy and gum. We were about to leave until a terrifying scream came from another aisle.

"OH MY GOD, IT'S FUCKING BRENDON URIE." With that, I bolted over to the next aisle revealing the emo god himself.

"ELODEA IT'S BRENDON URIE." Lexi screamed and I nearly died. Brendon placed his weight on one hip and smirked.

"Correction darling, saying 'It's fucking Brendon Urie!' means that an object is having sexual intercourse with me. However, nothing is having intercourse with me so just say 'Brendon Urie'." He smirked, crossing his arms. Lexi stood with her eyes wide open.

"Yo-You-uh...fuck. G-Ga-Uff... H-Hi......" I spit out, him chuckling at my failed attempt of letting out words.

"I take it you're fans." He smirked. "Want a picture."

I was soon pushed out of the way by Ray. "HELL YEAH I DO!" And soon I heard a snap.

"Ray let her get a photo with him please." Gerard sighed, leading me to grin.

"Fine." Ray literally rolled away on the floor.

"What drugs did you put him on?" I laughed.

"Caffeine." Frank replied, annoyed with the very energetic Princess Fro Fro.

__________

After five minutes I got a photo with Brendon and he followed Lexi and I on Twitter. We later split up and I hung out at Lexi's house.

"I think I might like Frank." Lexi looked down, biting her lip in embarrassment.

"Really?" I smiled. "Aw that's adorable!" I shouted and shook her shoulder.

"I'm too emo for this." Lexi mumbled and we both laughed.

Eventually it was time to go home. Boy, was I tired. As I walked past Cemetery Drive, I spotted a pale boy crying. Something told me to go up to him.

"Hey. You okay?" I asked awkwardly.

"I'm not okay." He whispered and looked up to me. "El? Oh god, I must look like a wimp right now."

"Gerard?" I asked shocked and worried of why he was crying. "What happ-"

"Nothing."

"Bu-"

"El, I'm (not) okay. I promise." He snapped at me and walked off. I shrugged it off and continued to walk home.

Why was he upset? Was it because of what the kid said?

NEXT CHAPTER DUE: February 1st BY TheKilljoysRevenge

Happy writing! :)