Chapter 4- Frank..Just...Whhhhhyyyyy.

*SURPRISE! 2 WEEKS LATER.*

"DAMN YOU, MIKEY!" I screamed at the awkward boy who was running down the hallway, laughing his head off. I reached down and picked up all my textbooks he knocked out of my locker, placing them back in. I kept the two I needed for my class after lunch and shut my locker, turning around to see a creepy smile about 3 inches from my face that was plastered on, you guessed it: Frank.

I jumped back about three feet, throwing all my books up in the air, "HOLY FUCKING SHIT, FRANK. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" I screamed at Frank, who was just rolling around on the floor laughing.

"Oh, oh my- you, you shoulda seen your face!" Frank managed to say through fits of laughter.

"UUGGHH!" I bent down and picked up all my books, "WHAT IS WITH YOU PEOPLE AND KNOCKING MY TEXTBOOKS DOWN!?" I narrowed my eyes at Frank, who was now standing in front of me, "What kind of sick enjoyment do you get from this?" I joked, shoving a finger in Frank's face. 

Frank grabbed the hand in his face and pulled me closer to him, whispering in my ear, "Only the best." He pulled away and smirked at me. 

Why am I friends with this child?

After an awkward 10 second silence, Frank busted out into an even louder laugh than before.

"Oh, oh God, Ellie! Your facial expressions are just priceless!" I rolled my eyes and started walking towards lunch, the laughing maniac trailing close behind me.

As I neared the lunchroom, I saw Mikey and Ray already seated at our table. Yeah, after that motherfucker knocked all of my books out of my locker, he ditched me. What a GREAT friend he is...

I sat down across from Mikey who was on the right of Ray and Frank sat down next to me. Frank and I continued our conversation from earlier about why it should be illegal for males to wear speedos while Ray and Mikey talked about some homework assignment they had. A few minutes later Bob sat down on the other side of me.

"Hey, Ellie." he said, smiling. 

"Hi there, Bobert." I grinned stupidly, waving at him.

"SO" Mikey shouted, grabbing everyone's attention, "My house, tomorrow after school around 4?" Last weekend Frank, Bob, Ray, and I (me for the first time) all went to Mikey's house to watch movies and stuff while his parents were gone and all week Mikey had been talking about how they were going to be gone again this weekend and wanted us to all come over.

"Sure, I can do that." Ray straightened his back and leaned against the wall behind him. Bob nodded and Frank put on a serious face.

"I don't know, the doctor said I might only live until 3:59 PM tomorrow.." Frank turned his face and squinted his eyes, trying to look dramatically into the distance.

"Frank, are you coming or not?" Mikey rolled his eyes and Frank laughed. 

"Yeah, sure. But only if Ellie goes." Frank wiggled his eyebrows and all of the guys turned to look at me. I looked over at Frank to see he had a rapist smile on his face.

What is wrong with this kid?

"Yeah, I'll go. But so help me Frank, if I end up staying over again and catch you close to me in the middle of the night, AGAIN, I will cut off your manhood." I glared at Frank who was still grinning creepily.

"No promises.." he winked at me and I punched him in the face. Yeah, take that, fucker.

"Ahh, alright, jeez, I won't go by you.." Frank mumbled while holding his hand over the eye I punched. He pulled down his hand and revealed a bruise forming underneath his eye. Everyone burst out into laughter.

"What? Oh, fuck, is there a mark!?" Frank hopped up, grabbing my bag and searching through it fast.

"Frank! What the fuck!? Didn't your mom teach you to never go through a woman's purse!?" I slapped him on the head a bunch of times until he dropped my bag, flipping open my mini mirror. How the HELL did he know I had one of those in my bag? ....THAT FUCKER, he touches EVERYTHING of mine while I sleep!

"Oh, shush. This is obviously a bag, not a purse, and I think it's okay since YOU PUNCHED ME IN THE FUCKING EYE!" Frank yelled while slamming my mirror down on the table. He glared up at me and I couldn't help but giggle, he looked so stupid with that bruise under his eye.

I stopped laughing soon when I remembered how he knew I had a mirror in there and grabbed my bag off of the floor, shoving the mirror into it.

"and stop fucking touching EVERYTHING of mine while I sleep! I HAVE FEMININE ITEMS IN THERE!" I sat back down and Frank laughed.

"Oh, I know." He smirked at me. This kid is REALLY asking for it. Someone punches you in the face for annoying them so you go and do it again!? OBVIOUSLY, he isn't sane...

Bob laughed and turned towards Frank, "Dude, you must have a fucking deathwish.." Ray, Mikey, and Bob went back to laughter and I got up from the table, not being able to sit next to that perverted/insane/nosey midget of a fuck.

"I'm going to the bathroom, and NO, FRANK. I WOULD NOT LIKE YOU TO COME WITH ME." I added the last part quickly as I saw Frank open his mouth to start talking. Frank just sat back in his seat smiling like a freak.

All of the guys laughed and Mikey grabbed my arm as I was leaving, "Remember to come over tomorrow after school!" I nodded at him and shuffled off to the girls' bathroom.

I REALLY need to make some female friends.