Chapter 15- Short Filler Because You All Hate Me!

It's been a week since that day at Mikey's house, and even though Gerard's locker is just a few down from mine- I haven't seen Gerard anywhere.

I've been going over to Mikey's everyday and have been trying to sneak downstairs (since I don't want Mikey to find out and give me a whole speech on how Gerard won't talk to me), but I've only gotten down there twice before Mikey could notice, and guess what? Both times he wasn't there. Where does he even go!? He doesn't talk to anyone else, so he MUST be gone for a reason.

He probably knows and is trying to ignore me, going out of his way to make sure that he's not at his locker while I'm at mine or at his HOUSE while I'm there, but why? I KNOW that he wants to be friends with me, I could just sense it the night I stayed with him. I don't care if he was "drunk out of his mind" or "to tired to notice" or any other pathetic excuse Frank tried to convince me to believe, I could see that he was aware of what he was doing, even then he was hesitant. I know that he wants to be friends with me.

Maybe he DOES care for me, and that's why he's ignoring me. Maybe he's thinking that I'll just get made fun of, too, for being friends with him. Maybe he even thinks that if he becomes friends with me, I'll just turn away from him on my OWN because I'm being made fun of, or maybe he's scared that if he told me to stop being friends with him because I was being made fun of that I WOULD, just like Mikey and the rest of the guys. Maybe he's just scared to be hurt, again.