Chapter 5- ALEXIA, TO THE RESCUE!

~~okay, this is kind of short & filler-ish because I just wanted to get this new character in, so you don't even have to consider this a chapter, I'll try and write some more tonight. THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO saveyourself FOR PLAYING THE LOVELY LEXI! that is all, carry on reading!~~

 I walked into the girls' bathroom and dropped my bag in front of the sink. I pulled out my hairbrush and foundation, deciding that I might as well re-do my hair and make-up while I'm in here.

I only wear foundation, seeing as how everytime I put on eyeliner it smudges within 34 seconds. I tried mascara but somehow it makes the underneath of my eyes look darker, giving it a smudge make-up look, too.

For some reason, I must have forgotten that my hair was curly and brushed it out. Great. Now it's poofy. I was debating on whether or not to run it under the sink's water but then remembered that this school's cheap water will probably somehow give me cancer through touching my hair and decided to just put it up in a ponytail.

My head was in my bag, looking through it for a ponytail holder, when I heard someone come into the bathroom. Oh, great. With my luck, it's going to be a snobby girl who will end up taking pictures of my poofy 4-fett-off-my-head hair. 

I heard the person chuckle and I looked up to see that I was wrong. This girl did NOT look like she was stuck up at all.

She was wearing black skinny jeans with black and white checkered converse, along with a The Used t-shirt. She has black, straight hair that comes down to about the middle of her back that really made her hazel eyeliner-rimmed eyes pop. Unlike me, she could actually pull off the eyeliner look. 

"Bad hair day?" she said chuckling.

"Well, for some reason I decided that brushing out my curly hair would be an awesome idea, and now I'm here. I'm just gonna put it up, though." I put my head back down looking around my bag. Damnit, where the hell did my ponytail holde- Frank. Yup, it had to be. That little fucktard, he always steals everything of mine.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked up to see a hand in front of my face holding a black ponytail holder.

"Here, I have plenty." the girl pushed the ponytail holder towards my face and I grabbed it from her hands, pulling my hair up and twisting the holder around it.

"Thanks, I'm Elodea." I stood up straight and picked my bag back up, putting it over my shoulder.

"Cool name. I'm Alexia, but call me Lexi." Lexi said with a tiny smile on her face.

"Thanks, yours too, and alright, Lexi." I flashed her a smile and stuck out my hand.

"Umm..no." I looked down at my hand and brought it back to my side.

"Ha, sorry, I've been around way too many guys.." we both laughed and she nodded her head in an understanding way.

"Well then, Lexi to the rescue!" she pulled out a peice of notebook paper and scribbled something down, folding it when she was done and handing it to me.

"That's my number, text me and we should hangout. You seem cool and I'm a little in need of a friend with a better taste in music, and by the looks of your Green Day t-shirt, you fit the description." she smiled at me and the bell signalling that lunch had just ended went over the intercom.

"Well, I've gotta go. We should definitely hangout, though. It isn't everyday I meet another girl with a good style, either." she nodded and turned around, walking out of the bathroom. I followed out the door after her and turned down the hallway to my left, making my way to my study hall classroom.

FINALLY, a female friend.