Chapter 7- Rib Ticklers, How Yummy..

Okay, anyone who had their hopes up because I promised Gerard to be in this chapter, I'M SO SORRY. I DIDN'T WANNA MAKE IT TOO LONG AND THE POINT I STOPPED AT WAS THE ONLY POINT I COULD REALLY STOP AT OR ELSE IT'D BE TOO LONG UNTIL I REACHED ANOTHER ACCEPTABLE STOPPING POINT. but do not fret too much, because Gerard WILL be in either the next chapter or the one after that (because I might wanna make him pop up in the middle of the night so Ellie freaks out even more, hehe.) but ANYWAY, caryy on reading! & I apologize for being a meany. :(

~~NEXT DAY AT LUNCH~~

"HEY!" Mikey yelled while jumping onto my back, knocking me over.

"OWW!" I shouted at Mikey who was laying down next to me, having fallen over, too. Well, that wasn't such a smart idea, was it, Mikes?

"Ugh. That didn't go as planned..." Mikey grumbled while sitting up. He stood up and reached down to grab my hand. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up to my feet, picking up our stuff off the floor.

"Here." he handed me my bag and books and went back to picking up his own. 

"Well, you didn't splan that through well enough." I flashed him a big smile and he mocked it, then put back on his poker face. I chuckled and walked over to the tray pile, picking up two lunch trays. I handed Mikey his tray then got in the cafeteria line with Mikey behind me.

"Rib ticklers?" Mikey read off the lunch menu for today with disgust, "You know what? I rather not eat today.." Mikey got out of line and walked to our table, sitting down next to Frank and Bob. I laughed and continued on in the line, grabbing an apple juice and a plate of the weird, fake meat.

After scanning my ID, I walked to our lunch table and sat down next to Frank. 

"You know, you could have gotten all the other food still, Mikey." I said as I took a bite of the cookie that came with the lunch.

"Ehh, whatever. I'm not that hungry." Mikey went back to talking to Bob as Ray sat down across from Frank.

"Hey." Ray said to me and Frank, giving a little wave.

"Hey." I waved back and Ray looked at Frank who was eating his food, quietly.

Ray leaned over and whispered in my ear, "What's up with him?" He pulled away and nodded his head towards Frank.

"Oh," I turned to look at Frank, "Frank's just upset that I've gotten used to his little perverted jokes and started being all perverted back." I smiled and Frank glared at me.

"It's not fun anymore!" Frank put his head back down and continued to eat his food.

"That's the point." I smiled at took another bite out of my cookie. Frank looked back up at me and smirked. Oh God, what is he going to do now..

"Oh, so you're just PRETENDING to be okay with it so I'll stop? Well then, I think I'll continue." Frank smiled in triumph and I just glared at him.

He leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "And it's not like I was gonna stop finding you attractive just because of that." he pulled back and winked and Ray bursted out laughing.

"Already starting up again, eh, Frank?" Ray shook his head while smiling before returning to his food.

"WHATEVER, Frank," I leaned over Frank and poked Mikey's shoulder, catching his attention, "Aaaanyway, Mikey. I'm coming over right after school today, okay?" Mikey looked confused but nodded anyways.

"Ooooh, Mikey. Get some." Frank winked at Mikey, causing him to blush madly. I turned around and glared at Frank who just smirked. 

"Well, glad to see you're back to your old self.." Mikey mumbled while going back to eating his food.